Lamborghini Talk banner

1977 Countach for sale..

2K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  topcarbon 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
It's an interesting story - originally bought by Rod Stewart, he cut the roof off, had a wide body kit put on, moved it between countries etc - then new owners put it back to factory. Certainly a survivor...

#8 ·
I had a neighbour who had an orange version of this year. I happened to be at his house and he showed me the car. Then he says "Open the door and smell inside". I recall opening the door and having the wonderful smell of leather overwhelm me. He had just had all the seats re-done. Ran into the man 20 years later and he had sold the car long time ago and as of 5 years ago it was in Germany. Beautiful and delicate looking beast!

#11 ·
I would hope that this is accurate.
Its so hard to get an accurate market price since most of the sales for pre anniversary are done through private unannounced sales.
there are so few recorded sales over the past five years either because they are not published sales, or there are so few sales as collectors are not selling.
the only definitive answer to value is more. more than before. finally the countach is getting the respect of an iconic car that deserve the type of sale other iconic cars through time should receive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.