Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
I........just........jizzzed in my pants!!!!! : )

·
Registered
57 Posts
worlds most beautiful car. Can you believe it was designed on "paper" in less than 1 month. And the designer never owned one? But has been given rides in them.I think the fatory should have presented him one back in the 1970's assappreciation for his genius! Hands down the best looking exotic car ever made!

·
Registered
584 Posts
An oldy but a goody. Subsequent Lambos wouldn't have existed if it were not for the Muira. It is after all the first supercar. If you do a line study comparison of the more recent Lambos you can see where the lines of the most recent cars come from, certainly an inspiration and continues to be so. And for the heart of the car (the engine) to evolve up until the last couple of years spanning for 5 decades proves this car to be a timeless gem. Even to this day you can find rare examples exceeding the worth of an Aventador almost twice the asking price, if not more. Hail the Muira.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
This comment is late but DAMN, the Miura is sexy! Sure it often caught fire, you lost steering when the fuel ran low and it started to lift off after about 80mph BUT I DON"T CARE I WOULD STILL SELL MY MOM FOR ONE! Lambo lunacy, you have to love it!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,868 Posts
Memories! All good.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
This comment is late but DAMN, the Miura is sexy! Sure it often caught fire, you lost steering when the fuel ran low and it started to lift off after about 80mph BUT I DON"T CARE I WOULD STILL SELL MY MOM FOR ONE! Lambo lunacy, you have to love it!
LOL, in my country there's a saying that goes 'an old shack burns well'.
I do not want to offend anyone, but it's a reference to the sexual appetite of ladies in their fifties and older :)
I will now leave you alone with your thoughts :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
I do not want to offend anyone, but it's a reference to the sexual appetite of ladies in their fifties and older :)
I will now leave you alone with your thoughts :D[/QUOTE]

Not offended but DAMN, I cannot unread that! :rolling:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Miura Enthusiasts Everywhere,

I am posting a vintage Photo of Ferruccio (stamped in the back by his personal photographer in Bologna, late 60's), with one of his Miuras in his "Hands"...He seems so caring, like he would like to ...kiss his baby girl goodnight...! Amazing feeling.

This vintage, authentic photo comes from 1969 and was given to my father's hands by the "Man" himself, since my father had been the only authorized Lambo Dealer in Greece, S. Europe from 1967-1974.

Taken out from my father's personal Lambo Collectio Archives.

Hope all to enjoy It!
Konstantinos.-

P.S
Rare and Authentic, NOS (late 60's), Vintage Manuals of the Miura P 400S, in completely NEW CONDITION! Send me PM or e-mail: [email protected], if you are really interested.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts