Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :wave:

I own 1972 Lamborghini Espada Series 2,

Chassis No.: 8494

Engine No.: 40742

Mileage: 12,000

Is it possible to get information on persons that own the same vehicle as I?

Help in finding parts?

Technical information?

Thanks

I would appreciate any help that could be given.

Thanks.

Roberto Rizza

·
Registered
898 Posts
Welcome Roberto and congrats on your Espada purchase!

Here is a great place for all us Lamborghini owners:

http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com

Glenn does an incredible job of keeping this database current. Its a Fantastic source of information, as is:

http://www.lambocars.com

Welcome to the group!

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Renato, I'd suggest to contact the factory.
I think the "Customer Service" can help you answearing all your questions.
Are you from Italy?

Ciao

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
One of my clients owns a "72" Espada also, one owner car, he bought it New in 72.

I've worked on his Espada for about 20 yrs now so I can probably answer just about any question you can ask...:).

He has about 40K miles on his car and in the last 20 yrs there is probably nothing on the car I haven't repaired or rebuilt, so feel free to ask away.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi Renato,
I encourage you to send Glen nice pictures of your car as well as pictures of the various VIN plates you could find on your US Espada S2.

The ILR is massive source of information and you could contribute to it.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
fab1 said:
Hi Renato,
I encourage you to send Glen nice pictures of your car as well as pictures of the various VIN plates you could find on your US Espada S2.

The ILR is massive source of information and you could contribute to it.
i sent some pics and info on my countach to Glen registry, but nothing happened, is him still running his site? :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
JRV,

You say that "there is probably nothing on the car I haven't repaired or rebuilt" on a 40k mile '72 Espada. Now I know that's now a 35yr old car. Are they really that fragile, or are these simply age vs lack-of use issues? The car is obvously being driven ~1000 miles a year. Would a well-maintained Espada stand up to 5k-8k of annual use? Cheers,

·
Registered
5 Posts
jef,

Thanks for the reply. My sincere condolences for your mate JRV. I certainly did notice that the thread was old, but as a long-time Espada lover who is just now be reaching the point in life where owning one could actually come to pass, I thought that I'd take a chance and see if I'd get a reply. I'm sorry that the reply had to be a sad one. Best regards to you,

David

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi JRV,
I own an Espada serie 2 which has 80.000 kms for a short time. Would you be kind enough to tell me if I must use mineral, semi-syntethic or full synthetic oil in the engine, please ? Regards.
Oliver

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi JRV,
I own an Espada serie 2 which has 80.000 kms for a short time. Would you be kind enough to tell me if I must use mineral, semi-syntethic or full synthetic oil in the engine, please ? Regards.
Oliver
if you read up a few posts you'll see JRV passed away 3 years ago. Please in the future read all posts in a thread first.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.