Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
getting a little late in the year for Jackets isn't it? We are just now coming out with our Summer Line-Up!

:)

Talk to Raymondo..he has a store filled with goodies, including the New Black & Yellow Official Lambo Speedos!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive been to the lamborghinistore.com but im not really feeling those jackets there just black wit a lil lambo symbol ... i want something of an f1 style ...

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
maquina_6 said:
ive been to the lamborghinistore.com but im not really feeling those jackets there just black wit a lil lambo symbol ... i want something of an f1 style ...

I agree with you, their merchandise is boring and needs a more creative flair, now if they'd let me handle it....:)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Lambo Jacket

Was just at an event in Orlando over the weekend.....met Jim Kaminski (Lambo Club) and purchased a jacket and a shirt from him there.....great quality stuff. His Phone # is 1-727-823-3536. Very nice guy. Also had the pleasure to met Tony Lambo.....also a great guy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.