Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was wondering if anyone with an exotic car of any sort in the central Florida area would be willing to take me for a ride around? I will be turning 18 years old and it has been my dream to ride or drive a fast car since I became a car girl at the age of 12. If anyone is willing to, thank you. :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Too bad you are not in DFW . I would give you a ride. C'mon guys. There is a damsel in distress needing her first lambo ride . Help her out. Lee

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I was born in Orlando so I am a native Floridian. How much is a round trip ticket to DFW . Maybe if no one from central Florida speaks up we can get you a plane ticket.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was born in Orlando so I am a native Floridian. How much is a round trip ticket to DFW . Maybe if no one from central Florida speaks up we can get you a plane ticket.
The price of a ticket is $385 dollars not to mention a flight back.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Also born in Florida and am a UCF grad....now living in Houston. I would gladly take you for a ride, but most young people wouldn't like my old bucket of Italian bolts anyway....not a single rocket launcher on it.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
You have two Texas guys willing to give you rides.I hear crickets from Florida. I would hardly call a diablo an old bucket of bolts. That would make my Jalpa like a horse drawn carriage and my Murcie like a seasoned citizen. You should check with SW airlines. I think they have flights for about 300 to central Fla maybe Tampa though. There are probably cheap flights to Houston. Maybe Shark would split the ticket with me.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,891 Posts
I am going to think outside the box and I think it safest for all parties concerned. @Kieramckenzie200, you have a drivers license or soon will be getting one, correct? My suggestion is rent a Lamborghini for a day and have a blast. (y)

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I am going to think outside the box and I think it safest for all parties concerned. @Kieramckenzie200, you have a drivers license or soon will be getting one, correct? My suggestion is rent a Lamborghini for a day and have a blast. (y)
Most rental companies do not rent those under 26
I highly doubt any exotic rental company would consider an 18 year old no matter how
Much insurance

since Florida has a temperate climate, go to a cars and coffee and buddy up with someone and make a suggestion you would love to be a passenger.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,891 Posts
You may have a point but on the other hand........

One other thing, as an 18 year old young lady I would be very cautious about getting a ride from anyone you don't know personally, call me crazy or even overly cautious but that is advice I would give and have given to my daughter.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

One other thing, as an 18 year old young lady I would be very cautious about getting a ride from anyone you don't know personally, calling me crazy or even overly cautious but that is advice I would give and have given to my daughter.

One other thing, as an 18 year old young lady I would be very cautious about getting a ride from anyone you don't know personally, calling me crazy or even overly cautious but that is advice I would give and have given to my daughter.

And so asking for a ride over the Internet with people you don’t even know or see or understand there motives sounds like a great plan. Ha ha Ha

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
And car rentals and exotic car rentals are two different animals. Obviously, lots more to lose when an 18 year old is behind the wheel with no experience and no financial recovery

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,891 Posts
And so asking for a ride over the Internet with people you don’t even know or see or understand there motives sounds like a great plan. Ha ha Ha
I see where your coming from and agree. It is both a curious, and forgive me, somewhat of an injudicious request to make over the internet.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,259 Posts
Oh this too funny. I was waiting for someone to ask for more photos. Honestly I love taking people for a spin, but haven't done that since Pre-Covid and at this time I don't let anyone ride with me in my car, you know that thing called social distancing.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,891 Posts
Honestly I love taking people for a spin, but haven't done that since Pre-Covid and at this time I don't let anyone ride with me in my car, you know that thing called social distancing.
I will attest to that I tried to flag down Russ with my golf club and he wouldn't give me a ride.🏌️‍♂️

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Guys , I think this is just a young lady wanting a ride in a Lambo. The way she asked was very polite. I understand everyones concerns but it is not like she posted bikini pics and was trolling. I agree that going to a cars and coffee locally would be her best bet. Shark and I could really be Freddy and Jason under the cover of Lambo owners. Did I say one way ticket? LOL I did wear a glow in the dark hockey mask with a blue LED light in the front seat of my Murcie for halloween. You could only see the glowing mask in through the windshield and side windows. I got lots of thumbs up. Lee

·
Registered
921 Posts
Shark and I could really be Freddy and Jason under the cover of Lambo owners.
Oh, so I'm a hideous freak who needs to wear a mask.....If I wanted this kind of abuse, I'd spend the evening with the wife.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,259 Posts
I will attest to that I tried to flag down Russ with my golf club and he wouldn't give me a ride.🏌️‍♂️
Ahhhh! So that was you Albert. I should have known.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts