Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have read numerous articles and posts about this and I seem to be leaning towards pulling the trigger. As someone who has enjoyed the Huracan but always loved the sound and look of the S, can you think of any things I will regret (downsides/cons) immediately besides the dual clutch and ease of drive?

Thanks all

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,617 Posts
I was also tempted to go in that direction, but just couldn’t find the right car. Like you, I love the sound I am the Lambo doors. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys.One more question here.

Are there are any "must knows" for owning the S as far as self maintenance goes? For example, on my Huracan I have extra engine oil on hand as I have to top it off every 3-4 months. Anything like that I should plan for on the S?

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
3,191 Posts
I can't imagine anything sounding better than the FabSpeed exhaust on my (now gone) Huracan.
Well then you obviously haven’t ever heard an aventador. Sorry but no comparison.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey everyone. I have read numerous articles and posts about this and I seem to be leaning towards pulling the trigger. As someone who has enjoyed the Huracan but always loved the sound and look of the S, can you think of any things I will regret (downsides/cons) immediately besides the dual clutch and ease of drive?

Thanks all
First you will only notice the good stuff and none the negative because you like the look and the sound. The sound will be the most noticeable because it has a V12 instead of 10. It surely sounds good.

For the negative parts:
1. Maybe you will scrap more often if you house's entrance is on a slope. It has longer wheel base, so may want to test it first.
2. Everything will be more expensive (maintenance, insurance, etc). Of course, if you have a good indy, good driving records, etc, these shouldn't be a problem.
3. It performs terrible on the track (personal opinion). But if you do not plan to bring it on the track & just do spirited drive, this will not affect you.

Post a photo when you have decided to pull the trigger.

Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts