Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all my Lamborghini fellows,

The information I am posting here is not common. I realize that this have been seen just for a few people in the world.

A friend mine had access to the Lamborghini Santa Agata computers, particularly, to the network were are stored all pictures (exclusive pictures) to the press. These pictures are not available to the public, just to the press (magazines, etc.)

He have downloaded all the pictures, packed them into a ZIP file and make them available to the public, sharing the file in the Emule. Exactly, is a file of 143 MB of high resolution pictures, taken from the Lamborghini Factory in Santa Agata.

What you can find inside this ZIP are exclusive photos of all models, past and new, the complete assembly process of Murciélago and Gallardo, photographs about Motori Marini, Lamborghini F1, photos to Ferrucio Lamborghini (exclusive), photos of the Lamborghini Museum... Biographies.

This is a bizarre file, not available to the public.

Here are a few samples of the pictures you can find inside the ZIP.

http://www.chatred.org/falconeti/fotoscoches/L0093.jpg

http://www.chatred.org/falconeti/fotoscoches/L0093.jpg

http://www.chatred.org/falconeti/fotoscoches/L0486.jpg

http://www.chatred.org/falconeti/fotoscoches/L0546.jpg

http://www.chatred.org/falconeti/fotoscoches/L2294.jpg

http://www.chatred.org/falconeti/fotoscoches/L2589.jpg

http://www.chatred.org/falconeti/fotoscoches/L2982.jpg

http://www.chatred.org/falconeti/fotoscoches/L3329.jpg

http://www.chatred.org/falconeti/fotoscoches/L3330.jpg

http://www.chatred.org/falconeti/fotoscoches/L3357.jpg

http://www.chatred.org/falconeti/fotoscoches/L3382.jpg

http://www.chatred.org/falconeti/fotoscoches/L3388.jpg

The ZIP file can be downloaded using the EMULE, here is the EDK2 link.


EMULE EDK2 LINK
-------------------------

ed2k://|file|LAMBORGHINI%20PRESS%20-%20INFORMATION.zip|150623545|092DA1CF06E801E5EA454273C2F3EE19|h=CZKWE5MAL5Q2XWJDIABWEQHUFVH6CC6E|/



If you have problems with the EDK2 link, copy and past it, from here:

ed2k://|file|LAMBORGHINI%20PRESS%20-%20INFORMATION.zip|150623545|092DA1CF06E801E5EA454273C2F3EE19|h=CZKWE5MAL5Q2XWJDIABWEQHUFVH6CC6E|/


Enjoy :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,177 Posts
Great, thanks, however some of those have already leaked out to various sites. I'd like the whole catalog!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hello,

The link is valid, to download it, you need emule, which is a p2p software to download files (like movies, music, photographs, videos, etc.)

To download emule, please, visit:

Download Emule, pressing this link

Once Emule have been downloaded and installed (it have an assistant is quite simple) then you must do the following to download the pictures:

1. Press the --Tools--- icon

2. Select the option ---Paste eDK2 Links...---

3. In the new window paste the following link (just copy this and past it in that window)

ed2k://|file|LAMBORGHINI%20PRESS%20-%20INFORMATION.zip|150623545|092DA1CF06E801E5EA454273C2F3EE19|h=CZKWE5MAL5Q2XWJDIABWEQHUFVH6CC6E|/

4. Press the button Download

That's all

Have in mind Emule takes its time to download content, so a 143MB file could take 2 or 3 days to download.

ANYWAY... I can upload the complete file to an FTP if someone here allows me to do that. If someone here have an FTP I can upload the file to a website and all people can download it easily, but I need the website to post it.

Please, let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
959 Posts
Mr Mister said:
Hello,

The link is valid, to download it, you need emule, which is a p2p software to download files (like movies, music, photographs, videos, etc.)

To download emule, please, visit:

Download Emule, pressing this link

Once Emule have been downloaded and installed (it have an assistant is quite simple) then you must do the following to download the pictures:

1. Press the --Tools--- icon

2. Select the option ---Paste eDK2 Links...---

3. In the new window paste the following link (just copy this and past it in that window)

ed2k://|file|LAMBORGHINI%20PRESS%20-%20INFORMATION.zip|150623545|092DA1CF06E801E5EA454273C2F3EE19|h=CZKWE5MAL5Q2XWJDIABWEQHUFVH6CC6E|/

4. Press the button Download

That's all

Have in mind Emule takes its time to download content, so a 143MB file could take 2 or 3 days to download.

ANYWAY... I can upload the complete file to an FTP if someone here allows me to do that. If someone here have an FTP I can upload the file to a website and all people can download it easily, but I need the website to post it.

Please, let me know.
Thats exactly what i did and it doesnt work :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
Except the first Pictures of Patrick Mimran's Miura Jota Replica the pictures were known from diverse Press kits.

How about a direct link to download the Zip-File?

I would never install an unknown software to download a Zip-File!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seems to be there are a few problems, because the file have been shared recently, so actually there are not enough sources to guarantee in all cases, a proper sharing of the file (emule is a p2p client, more people sharing = more availability of the file).

If anyone here have a website where to post the file or a personal page where to post it... please, let me know. I can send him the file thru IRC, or MSN? or Yahoo MSN? or directly to his FTP.

But I need to know where to upload the file.

Please let me know, I hope we can find a solution for this.

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
How about sending a CD?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is possible to send a CD... but the idea is to share the file with all the members... so a website where to post it, could be fine...

Anyway 143 MB, can be uploaded from my machine to other machine in 2 hours or so... (a direct upload)... so is even more complicated to call UPS and send the package itself...

Anyone here have MSN Messenger? Yahoo Messenger? IRC Chat? I can send the file thru this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
959 Posts
Mr Mister said:
Is possible to send a CD... but the idea is to share the file with all the members... so a website where to post it, could be fine...

Anyway 143 MB, can be uploaded from my machine to other machine in 2 hours or so... (a direct upload)... so is even more complicated to call UPS and send the package itself...

Anyone here have MSN Messenger? Yahoo Messenger? IRC Chat? I can send the file thru this
I have yahoo, the sn is Onkelz22338. Thanks alot :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have added you to my list :)

But the interesting is to post this file on a website, so all people can download it

:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Mr Mister said:
Seems to be there are a few problems, because the file have been shared recently, so actually there are not enough sources to guarantee in all cases, a proper sharing of the file (emule is a p2p client, more people sharing = more availability of the file).

If anyone here have a website where to post the file or a personal page where to post it... please, let me know. I can send him the file thru IRC, or MSN? or Yahoo MSN? or directly to his FTP.

But I need to know where to upload the file.

Please let me know, I hope we can find a solution for this.

:)
[email protected] its my msn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi all,

JRV, thanks for offering to post the file. I'm receiving many messages from people to upload the file, and the problem is I'm not a server, I have just 600 K!!

So I don't want to say NO, but I am receiving messages and messages to upload the file, so if you could post it here, I will sincerely thank you that.

Murcielago1980, I will add you to my msn tomorrow or next tomorrow, just to upload you the file... or if JRV offer us a place where to upload it... then you could download it from the website. I will add you to my list anyway.

:wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Mr Mister said:
Hello,

The link is valid, to download it, you need emule, which is a p2p software to download files (like movies, music, photographs, videos, etc.)

To download emule, please, visit:

Download Emule, pressing this link

Once Emule have been downloaded and installed (it have an assistant is quite simple) then you must do the following to download the pictures:

1. Press the --Tools--- icon

2. Select the option ---Paste eDK2 Links...---

3. In the new window paste the following link (just copy this and past it in that window)

ed2k://|file|LAMBORGHINI%20PRESS%20-%20INFORMATION.zip|150623545|092DA1CF06E801E5EA454273C2F3EE19|h=CZKWE5MAL5Q2XWJDIABWEQHUFVH6CC6E|/

4. Press the button Download

That's all

Have in mind Emule takes its time to download content, so a 143MB file could take 2 or 3 days to download.

ANYWAY... I can upload the complete file to an FTP if someone here allows me to do that. If someone here have an FTP I can upload the file to a website and all people can download it easily, but I need the website to post it.

Please, let me know.

theres something wrong with that link. the first one works for me tho and im waiting to download it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay, Great

The pictures I will send are just screen resolution pictures, that is to say pictures to watch at the PC, the resolutions could be 800 x 600 to 1600 x 1200...

However... I have the same pictures in high resolution files, that is to make posters... big flags... a wallpaper (not a computer wallpaper a real wallpaper to put in the wall of a room)... but that could take to upload more than 6 GB. Have in mind these kind of pictures have a size of 30 MB each! :eek:

The high resolution pictures are cool, because you can print this high quality pictures in a photo shop in glossy photographs, and build your collection to frame the pictures and put it on your home wall... :p

Just imagine the pictures and the frames in yellow... and black ;) all in glossy paper ... :rolleyes:

Some people have asked me about upload these big pictures, and perhaps in the future... I could do that per model... all Murcielagos in High Res (600 MB)... all Gallardos (700 MB)... and so on...


Please, keep me updated to let me know where can I upload the pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Mr Mister said:
Okay, Great

The pictures I will send are just screen resolution pictures, that is to say pictures to watch at the PC, the resolutions could be 800 x 600 to 1600 x 1200...

However... I have the same pictures in high resolution files, that is to make posters... big flags... a wallpaper (not a computer wallpaper a real wallpaper to put in the wall of a room)... but that could take to upload more than 6 GB. Have in mind these kind of pictures have a size of 30 MB each! :eek:

The high resolution pictures are cool, because you can print this high quality pictures in a photo shop in glossy photographs, and build your collection to frame the pictures and put it on your home wall... :p

Just imagine the pictures and the frames in yellow... and black ;) all in glossy paper ... :rolleyes:

Some people have asked me about upload these big pictures, and perhaps in the future... I could do that per model... all Murcielagos in High Res (600 MB)... all Gallardos (700 MB)... and so on...


Please, keep me updated to let me know where can I upload the pics
http://www.imageshack.us/ here can you upload pics

but its is one for one
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top