Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I still have my VF8XX. I love that car, this is a second Sto I have, I am not giving up my VF, just a different flavor for the collection
I was just wondering about this as I was reading. Very cool!

Also, very cool that you have 2 STO's and both will have FI. Not too many people can say they have that lol.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I’ll be honest, I have been very quiet about all of this but I just cannot be anymore. VF refuses to help me push the limits of what the SC can do, I have begged, pleaded, asked so many times for Nik to help me. Let’s reduce the pulley. Let’s up the boost level and do what is necessary to create more gains. I asked him to develop a system for the ts2650. Which they will not. I have tried to make him see that his claims of 200hp plus are crank gains, not floor. Mine is making 176 plus hp which he claims the STO is seeing an 18 percent loss in the drive to the floor. That seems very high. I am happy with my VF. But not if there is no growth potential. I believe there is growth potential with VF, but not without a desire from the company making them. With all due respect. I am frustrated that Nik and VF refuses to help push the ability of his SC. Now I need to find another shop that is willing to do what I desire. To push the limits of the SC. Yes it won’t be 1000hp. But I k ow I can get closer to that then what I am at. 691 on pump, come on VF. That’s great and all, but there has got to be another way to crossover the 700hp floor mark without all this trickery e85 non tune ratio mix. It’s frustrating at best

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Again, I begged with VF, I pleaded for them to take this to the next level with me. Let’s take the SC to new levels, let’s create a VFXXX level where you go all out. Cat-less exhaust, smaller pulley, and a tune that produces more. I have been denied over and over even at using me as their test mule. I am willing to take on the cost to see what the SC can do. But I cannot if they have zero desire to push past 700

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I tried to explain to Nik that his claims are crank numbers, they are not floor.. and this is very easily confused for people just getting into it. Don’t say 830 when it floor is not that. Getting into these mods crank is no longer important. It’s floor that matters most. So to confuse everything let’s claim crank, crank input Hp, crank SC output. Hide all floor numbers, it’s not right. Show everyone what these do to the floor with 91 pump, it’s shocking to say the least. I was surprised when they returned with a number under 700

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I am sure there will be some reply by VF saying we don’t chase HP or care what others do. Our numbers are accurate,

BS. That’s facts. Your claims and numbers are all over the place like a drunken sailor, zero hard proof of such

·
Registered
165 Posts
Good to know.

·
Registered
356 Posts
You are going to have Sheepy TT, that’s awesome. Then you can take the VF STO and send to UGR. Then see which one is faster, lol.
Congrats man, can’t wait to see this complete.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,303 Posts
Again, I begged with VF, I pleaded for them to take this to the next level with me. Let’s take the SC to new levels, let’s create a VFXXX level where you go all out. Cat-less exhaust, smaller pulley, and a tune that produces more. I have been denied over and over even at using me as their test mule. I am willing to take on the cost to see what the SC can do. But I cannot if they have zero desire to push past 700
DDE, VV, and basically the biggest names in the YT exotic world couldn't get Nik to pump out more power, so you know no one else is gonna have a shot. LOL

But I can see Nik's point of view too......when it comes to building a reputation in the exotic world, "reliability" is the biggest priority. I remember when I was supercharging my Lambos back in 2014..... maaaan did I catch some hate :oops:...."you've killed the value of your car", "no way I'd risk a lambo engine like that", "no way I'd put a cheap pos blower on my exotic", "the only name that should be allowed to touch your engine is UGR".......it was crazy, but I did it anyway, even though it was hard to sell them later.

And speaking of UGR, why were they the only ones people trusted back then?.....proven reliability.
So Nik is gonna protect his name and brand so that his kit is always seen as an "upgrade" when these cars go back onto the used market. Which I think he's successfully accomplished in these 8 years.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts