Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if you thought I didn’t have it in me to TT an STO. Watch what is about to happen at sheepy. Mine and his are being TT built side by side. I reduced my build slightly without dodsun drive gears 1-7. Cap it at 1400 with ability to go 1600 later after drive gears 1-7. Yes I have gone crazy of the hunt for more HP. Follow sheepy, it’s gonna be legendary

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is a genius. He does boost by gear and modulates the tc and output respectively, although dont quote me. I am extremely new to all this, learning as much as I can as quick as I can, my Porsche TT build opened my eyes to TT. (Gintani TT GT3RS red) I am amazed

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey if you dont mind me asking how much are the billet dodson gears 1-7? I also have a TT 1400 hp huracan that im thinking about building the gearbox in a year or two

·
Vendor
277 Posts
Good luck with the build!

Reactions: SortedSuperCars

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,022 Posts
Will be a sick build! Keep is updated!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Are you also converting it to AWD like UGR has done?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well if you thought I didn’t have it in me to TT an STO. Watch what is about to happen at sheepy. Mine and his are being TT built side by side. I reduced my build slightly without dodsun drive gears 1-7. Cap it at 1400 with ability to go 1600 later after drive gears 1-7. Yes I have gone crazy of the hunt for more HP. Follow sheepy, it’s gonna be legendary
convert it to AWD while you are at it otherwise it will be useless and unable to put that power down.

Unless of course you are building just for show car purposes and not doing any actual racing

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I’ll be honest. My previous “thought” about TT was way off. It was what I knew at the time, which clearly was nothing about TT as many of you realized immediately. Hey I am learning and what I thought of TT was what I saw and had watched but I didn’t dive deep enough or do my homework. I learned a lot through the Gintani TT build and realized the potential, the beauty, and the raw excitement that can bring to a vehicle. I try to let every vehicle tell me what it wants for a build and personality. It became very clear. All out ballistic high HP built by the best of best. I truly believe I did what is best for my number one vehicle to make it truly out of this world. But I do want to share my thoughts on something. I care deeply about my VF supercharger, I don’t pit this build against my VF SC as they are two completely builds, two completely different characters, two different desires and outcomes as for the HP. Yes I am learning and have a lot to learn but I am enjoying the process. I will always value the VF build for what it is and the craziness that Sheepy can bring. It’s truly a blessing and I am grateful Sheepy was willing to take on my build. He is like Einstein, Tesla, etc……just on another level all together! Light years ahead. I am blown away with all of it . This is a very complex and expensive build that may not be for everyone. Sheepy has various levels that he can provide too which I think is really neat. I am on cloud nine. Enjoy the build guys!! This one is gonna be wild!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts