Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello , I have a 1016 hoods in Dry Carbon and Fender set landing Mid January and I’m just looking to see if anybody would be interested in purchasing it I’ve decided to go a different route. The Msrp is in the screen shots and the

APPLICATION LIST
HURACÁN COUPÉ
HURACÁN SPYDER
HURACÁN RWD COUPÉ
HURACÁN RWD SPYDER
HURACÁN AVIO
HURACÁN EVO

Looking for 4,500+ Shipping for the hood
And 4,500+ shipping for the fenders
( prices are or best offer )

payments accepted : PayPal , Cash in person , Wire transfer
Pick up SoCal .

Happy New Years … PM with questions if you have any .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
That dry carbon hood is super nice. As I understand it dry carbon is nearly flawless compared to wet. If I thought I was going to keep this car I would love it!

Reactions: GucciLamborghini

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That dry carbon hood is super nice. As I understand it dry carbon is nearly flawless compared to wet. If I thought I was going to keep this car I would love it!
wet carbon would be a cheaper way of producing the part because it would be heavier. dry carbon is more durable and light weight compared its much more expensive and flawless as you say. Yes

vivid racing has it like thisWet carbon is faster and cheaper to make than dry carbon, making it extremely popular in all industries. Dry carbon fiber is those who want the lightest parts possible. With the resin being pre-impregnated, there is effectively no excess resin, resulting in a lighter product

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
wet carbon would be a cheaper way of producing the part because it would be heavier. dry carbon is more durable and light weight compared its much more expensive and flawless as you say. Yes

vivid racing has it like thisWet carbon is faster and cheaper to make than dry carbon, making it extremely popular in all industries. Dry carbon fiber is those who want the lightest parts possible. With the resin being pre-impregnated, there is effectively no excess resin, resulting in a lighter product
Thanks for that, if I change my mind I will let you know. I assume it fits 610 and EVOs?

Reactions: GucciLamborghini
1 - 9 of 9 Posts