Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a one owner 1100 mile 2016 red Huracan 580-2. The car is literally more perfect than when it was delivered to me brand new. You will not find a cleaner/nicer Huracan, no matter the year, than this red, one owner, 1100 mile car. The sticker was approximately $242,000. The interior is black with red stitching and it has the front lift system. Additionally, the entire front of the car has the clear bra on it. This Huracan is free from any imperfections including chips, scratches or interior wear. It has absolutely no modifications other than the expensive red and black leather floor mats. The original floor mats are brand new and have never been used. And the car comes with all of its original accessories. I am asking $193,000 and this very reasonable price is firm. If your seriously interested please email me for photographs and additional information. [email protected] Thanks

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,191 Posts
I have for sale a one owner 1100 mile 2016 red Huracan 580-2. The car is literally more perfect than when it was delivered to me brand you. You will not find a cleaner/nicer Huracan, no matter the year, than this red, one owner, 1100 mile car. The sticker was approximately $242,000. The interior is black with red stitching and it has the front lift system. Additionally, the entire front of the car has the clear bra on it. This hurricane is free from any imperfections including chips, scratches or interior wear. It has absolutely no modifications other than the expensive red and black leather floor mats. The original floor mats are brand new and have never been used. And the car comes with all of its original accessories. I am asking $193,000 and this very reasonable price is firm. If your seriously interested please email me for photographs and additional information. [email protected] Thanks
Ron, you really should post up some pics they're a must if you really want to sell it here.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car is as perfect as you’re going to find one, it’s never seen rain and has never been washed while I have owned her.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
Interesting, never seen rain comment I get but never washed? Nice looking Huracan!

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Looks beautiful! I’m a bit surprised you haven’t received more comments. Interest is supposed to be high right now.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
I posted this thread in a thread of a member currently looking for a Huracan coupe........hopefully they can work something out.

Reactions: Attydude

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interesting, never seen rain comment I get but never washed? Nice looking Huracan!
Water is corrosive and I don’t allow the car to get dirty. As a result there is zero rust not even flash rust anywhere on the car. The underside is as clean as the top side. I sold my one owner 28 year old Ferrari 348 last year on BAT for a record sum. It too had never been washed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lovely example...curious why are you selling it?
Time to move on, moving to simplify my life. Additionally, I’m retiring this year after almost 37 years of practicing law. We’re going to travel and buy a vacation home, I believe in Santa Fe.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
Water is corrosive and I don’t allow the car to get dirty. As a result there is zero rust not even flash rust anywhere on the car. The underside is as clean as the top side. I sold my one owner 28 year old Ferrari 348 last year on BAT for a record sum. It too had never been washed.
Man that is the best comment/endorsement I have heard when selling a supercar! I wish I had the room........though, how on earth did you not drive it more? The Huracan is quite addictive. :giggle:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man that is the best comment/endorsement I have heard when selling a supercar! I wish I had the room........though, how on earth did you not drive it more? The Huracan is quite addictive. :giggle:
I have other cars and have had several other cars during my ownership of the Lamborghini. More importantly, I have more family obligations including a new granddaughter and another grandchild on the way, so my time is pretty much accounted for.
Here is a photo of the driver side bolster, there’s absolutely no wear on either seat as the the seat covers were always on. I must admit I am a bit compulsive.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
I hear you about the family obligations. The interior does indeed look pristine! (y)

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
This is really one pristine car. I do hope it finds a worthy home. I am also one that never drives my car in the rain, I understand that perfectly.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts