Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!
I just Order an RWD EVO on 1/10/2022 at Socal. I pay 10k for the deposit. And they said it's going to take 10-14 months to get my car. Because of the crazy market, I am wondering will they ask me to pay over stickers after my car has arrived?
Thank you!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Hello Everyone!
I just Order an RWD EVO on 1/10/2022 at Socal. I pay 10k for the deposit. And they said it's going to take 10-14 months to get my car. Because of the crazy market, I am wondering will they ask me to pay over stickers after my car has arrived?
Thank you!
Firstly, Congratulations on your upcoming EVO acquisition! Most of the Lamborghini dealerships have not levied an ADM when buying new but I would ask your SA and remove all doubt. That way there is a meeting of the minds so to speak. ;)

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Yes, you need to know the dealers intentions now, that is only fair. They should not be jacking the price, but if you are new to them they just might.

Registered
Hello Everyone!
Thank you!
Did they switch you to the tecnica? I put my deposit around that time too

Registered
Hello Everyone!
Thank you!
I am taking delivery this or next week in San Diego. They did not charge a mark-up price.

Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
did our delivery process got delayed? I was told to sign on 6/25. They are doing a pre-delivery inspection
Not at all. I'm using Atlanta. So, the boat doesn't get to my port, Jax, until tomorrow. So, it will be June "delivery" but it hits the states this month but likely won't get to my dealer for another week. I'm 8 hours away so 7/9 just happens to be the next date I can get up there to sign.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts