Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Will take more pics tomorrow, first set are from delivery but it only has 1500 more miles now and in the same condition(better, mechanically)

$133k
PENDING
Up for sale is my clean/clear title 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 egear in the most sought after, yet rare, color Verde Ithaca. Annual service just completed and has a brand new AC compressor. Clutch life just tested at 51% remaining. 23k miles. Has RSC Sv wing, kla shift paddles, sprint booster,swift lowering springs, 20" avant garde wheels,velocity ap exhaust. Title in hand, no liens. No trades unless you have an aventador and i will add cash of course. No imperfections inside or out. 4o22122827

Reactions: Blambo and Dohangs

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Price drop to $130k, will return to stock soon, anyone interested in the RSC SV wing please PM me. I will transfer the KLA shifters over to my other LP560 if the buyer doesnt want to pay up for them so those are not for sale

·
Registered
1 Posts
Price drop to $129k, will return to stock soon, anyone interested in the RSC SV wing please PM me. I will transfer the KLA shifters over to my other LP560 if the buyer doesnt want to pay up for them so those are not for sale
I’m interested in the Gallardo. Would like to see interior pics and any other ones you may have.
Thank you

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I’m interested in the Gallardo. Would like to see interior pics and any other ones you may have.
Thank you

I am working on uploading new pics to here as well as a video but you can text me and I can send immediately, thank you sir
402 212 2827

1 - 6 of 6 Posts