Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I have for sale a 5.0 Lightened (no manifolds) Gallardo Superleggera Engine that has never seen running time in a vehicle. The engine was ordered by a dealer for a customer vehicle but never installed. These engines are no longer in production by Lamborghini.

The engine is currently located in Saudi Arabia and can be exported to any international airport (preferably) or door-to-door can be arranged, at additional cost - PLEASE INQUIRE FOR SHIPPING COSTS BEFORE PURCHASE. Quick Sale needed and reasonable offers entertained. For any further details please do get in contact

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump! US$30,000 will take this delivered anywhere in the world (with moderation, you Antarcticans there's a surcharge)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bumping this up, really want it gone - $25,500 will include shipping to your nearest international airport (clearance to be done by purchaser)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, still have it - $26,000 delivered paid with PayPal ($25,000 with wire), also have a brand new engine oil pump, clutch kit, 4x lambda sensors, used cats/thermocouples available

·
Vendor
2,660 Posts
620 lbs will pallet aprox. Don't need, but think I know of a guy that might... Will check with him.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, let me know, really eager to shift this asap, had too many time wasters and bought the clutch kit out of pocket for one prospective buyer only for him to disappear

·
Registered
354 Posts
Clutch

Okay, let me know, really eager to shift this asap, had too many time wasters and bought the clutch kit out of pocket for one prospective buyer only for him to disappear

Hi there.
This looks an old posting but here goes.
Do you still have the clutch?
Egear?
Mark.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts