Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 07 Gallardo Spyder had a lighting control issue. Hazards wont't turn off, and my headlight come on every time i turn on the ignition. They wont shut off. I also do not have any power to my passenger side rear parking or back up light. I believe the issue started with a short in my parking light. There are no fuses for ANY lights on the Gallardo. Once, when I disconnected the battery everything went to normal but as soon as i set the alarm, the problem appeared and hasnt reset. Has anyone experienced this before? Someeone mentioned a "lighting control module" Does one exist? Where is it?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Ack! Weird electrical gremlins! It seems like you've got atleast a general direction in which to look.

All I have to add is a blessing! The Power of Christ Compels You!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
LOL ^^^^

I have found Gallardo electrical is done is sequence. The light switch panel on your dash may be bad. Check out the removal vid at macarbon.com. With battery disconnected, you should remove the panel and check for any visual issue.

The fuses are by the passenger footwell. I would check that as well.

Lastly, one of the lights that is out may be causing the issue. I would check each bulb and wiring.

Often, a burnt out circuit board may be the culprit. Stiff around the control panel or by each of the light to see if you smell anything burnt. I diagnoised this way and found the power windor circuit board to be fried, causing my gas door to be unopenable and driver door power outage.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
LOL ^^^^

I have found Gallardo electrical is done is sequence. The light switch panel on your dash may be bad. Check out the removal vid at macarbon.com. With battery disconnected, you should remove the panel and check for any visual issue.

The fuses are by the passenger footwell. I would check that as well.

Lastly, one of the lights that is out may be causing the issue. I would check each bulb and wiring.

Often, a burnt out circuit board may be the culprit. Stiff around the control panel or by each of the light to see if you smell anything burnt. I diagnoised this way and found the power windor circuit board to be fried, causing my gas door to be unopenable and driver door power outage.
Woah! That's great info! Thank you sir!

I would never have thought that the electrical paradigm would be similar to those old xmas tree lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts