11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call/text anytime 412.400.6900

12,444 miles
100% stock and original
Selling to get a ZR1
Absolutely no paintwork, accidents or surprises
Clean carfax and auto check
Loved and cared for. Only driven on nice days never seen snow salt or slush. Very rarely seen rain.
100% no excuses Lemans Blue C6 Z06, arguably the best corvette ever made for true, mechanical sports car enthusiasts. Has 2LZ trim with nav, heads up display heated seats, 7 speaker etc. Only thing she wants is new tires, these are original.

Looking to get into a gallardo/SL today so first 36.5k free shipping takes her!!!

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Please remove this Ad, no one comes to this site looking for an old Z06.
Someone clearly is only into cars as a status symbol...
Have to agree with Mctowery. You joined only 2 days ago, and seven posts later, you are already using this forum as if it were Craigslist.

Would suggest that you try to peddle your car elsewhere, and then possibly meet us back here to actually contribute to Lamborghini-related discussions.

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
Spam, looking to buy a zr1..... then at bottom Gallardo....
I saw that too...I really dislike when people post cars that aren't lamborghini for sale. I get equally mad when people come on m5board and post random cars for sale that aren't M related. That's what autotrader is for.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Agree, especially when they have an attitude about it like the gent here has shown. I have a 997TT and a 1045A2 Humvee to sell to purchase an LP640 but I don't waste members time posting them here.

·
Administrator
5,158 Posts
It's debatable, if a car is a collectable or potential collectable then I don't see what's wrong with it especially if there is a Lambo trade involved. Most of you have lots of cars, who's to say who's interested in what.

Let's say a tenured member has a non-Lambo they want to sell, might they list it on this site to people they are familiar with? We all know what a pain it is to sell, anything that makes it easier is welcome, right?

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
It's debatable, if a car is a collectable or potential collectable then I don't see what's wrong with it especially if there is a Lambo trade involved. Most of you have lots of cars, who's to say who's interested in what.

Let's say a tenured member has a non-Lambo they want to sell, might they list it on this site to people they are familiar with? We all know what a pain it is to sell, anything that makes it easier is welcome, right?
A member shouldn’t sign on and in the first few days try to unload a couple cars and take advantage of the forum. As a paying, fairly active member, I think it’s ridiculous.

·
Registered
310 Posts

I know other forums have a Lamborghini For Sale section and an Other Car For Sale Section.

I'd welcome it. If I know someone takes care of their Lambo or is a reputable seller, I'd buy a non-Lambo from them.

Plus although I am a member of multiple forums, I can't be active on all of them to build enough forum cred.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts