Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Arancio Borealis 6spd with black leather and alcantara on inside of the door panels, half of the dash, and the headliner. Orange stitching (none of the ugly piping). Heated seats.
VIN# is ZHWGU12N36LA02991. It is a USA car that I purchased from Ohio about 1.5 months ago. Located in Toronto, Canada, just 1 hour from the Buffalo, NY border.

The interior is a 9.9/10. There is not a single flaw in the interior. The entire cabin smells brand new. The exterior is a 9.8 out of 10. It has a 3M clear bra that covers half of the hood, behind the front wheel, and the side mirrors. There is a small ding on the upper left of the hood where a rock hit it about 1" past where the clear-bra ends. There are two tiny chips at the bottom edge of the driver's door where the previous owner must have caused it opening the door. Other than that the paint is absolutely flawless.

I purchased it with 16,000 miles on the odo and 1.5 months later in the present day it sits at 19,200. It is 100% stock. 3 days ago I put on brand new OEM Pirelli tires in the rear. The fronts are still 80%. Brake pads are nice and thick all-around.

At 18,600 miles I also changed the oil in the car. The car does have the navigation display, but I don't believe the GPS is set up as the antenna isn't installed (I went into the diagnostic mode of the unit and it did not show any speed reading or satellite connections).

The car drives perfect. There are absolutely zero squeaks or rattles. Everything is super stiff.

This is a very rare combo guys. You get all the 06 changes, you get the amazing pearl orange, and you get the very rare 6spd option.

Price is $125k USD.

It's fully legal in the USA as it's an original USA car.

Serious inquiries can call me any time at 416 587 3291.

Cheers,
Adam

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
3,200 miles in a month and a half!? I guess I'm likely to put a lot of mileage on mine when I get it too.

Beautiful car, by the way. The color is amazing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts