Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, i was posting today to see if anyone else had any leaking type issues on the rear radiators in the rear bumper. My drivers side rear radiator intermittently leaks and after dye testing this it looks to be at the bottom left of where the fins meet the main body of the radiator. it doesnt happen all the time and its very small amounts that will be under the car after shutting down. Rad system level is ok and car is running at good temperature. My question is has anyone had these repaired or did something to slow or fix this issue or am i looking at just changing this radiator on this side? Thank You for any help always appreciate it

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Did you pressure test the cooling system? That's step one to really confirm what's going on. If it really is the radiator, then you just need to get it fixed or replaced. I would bet a local radiator shop could repair these radiators like they do others.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the response Stimpy, I have not pressure tested yet just dye test and i can see that its definitely coming from the Rad i just could'nt pinpoint at the corner. I will try to pressure test this next. Another question, is these rear Rads a nightmare to get out. i cant really tell until i start ripping apart. Just seeing if you've ever had to remove them. Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts