Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi . New to the forum.
I have 06 Gallardo with the factory 19 “ wheel . Like to lower the car . Any advice ? Or suggestions are much appreciate it .
thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think the easiest way is get a lower sidewall tire, you can still run them on the 19 inch rims. Just make sure you change all four tires and pay attention to the revolutions per mile, this is very important if it's an all wheel drive car. I personally like a full wheel look under my car, kind of old school look. I have 355/30/zr19 for the back and 255/40/zr19 front. Good luck!

·
Registered
358 Posts
This car has coil overs all the way around. Get a spanner wrench and have at it. I think you just have to break a factory tack weld that holds the adjusters in place.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I think the easiest way is get a lower sidewall tire, you can still run them on the 19 inch rims. Just make sure you change all four tires and pay attention to the revolutions per mile, this is very important if it's an all wheel drive car. I personally like a full wheel look under my car, kind of old school look. I have 355/30/zr19 for the back and 255/40/zr19 front. Good luck!
This is a horrible idea .... sorry

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for getting back to me . Appreciate it . Yeah , I feel I have too much gap between my tires and my fenders.
This is a horrible idea .... sorry
This car has coil overs all the way around. Get a spanner wrench and have at it. I think you just have to break a factory tack weld that holds the adjusters in place.
that is great info . Will dig into it .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.