Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, selling my 2005 Lamborghini mercielago roadster. I recently purchased from another member on the forums and looking to sell it. I had a full PPI done 3 months ago at Dallas Performance. Car runs and drives great have had zero mechanical issues. Im sure I will get asked why im selling it so soon so i will get to that. I currently have a 2008 lp640 verde ithaca coupe with super low miles that i will not drive but i also just picked up a 2010 sv and looking to sell this merci to get a more practical daily sports car. I would consider trades. As most of us already know the roadster is an incredible looking car and an amazing driving experience but it does have it cons when it comes to the roof. Im located in florida so with the rain that comes and goes i want more of a coupe. i feel that the car is priced right to move. It does have a prior carfax accident and paint color change. This is NOT a collectors car but more of an enthusiast driver. Someone who want a cheap merci and will get all their money back out of it after having fun with it. We have seen an increase in these cars and they are expected to even go higher. The current clutch life is 55 percent. I do not have the original wheels or the original top but comes with the soft top that clips on with ease. Im looking for 122k or will take a trade plus cash, trade straight up or trade plus cash from my end. The car does have aftermarket exhaust sound incredible. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Photos can be viewed at my friends dealership website but i also attached a few. Please pm me if any interest. Thank you

Photos: 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago

Year: 2005
Vin: ZHWBU26S75LA01437
Miles: 21k
Color: White
Interior: Black

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow, bump for a great price. Probably one of the last "cheap" murcis out there in that price range.
I had contacted the seller last week and was told the car has sold which is a damn shame as I would have likely purchased it. That said, congratulations to the new owner!

If anyone has any leads on other murci's in this price range, please feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks!

·
Registered
2003 Lamborghini Murcielago Verde Ithaca
13 Posts
Hey all, selling my 2005 Lamborghini mercielago roadster. I recently purchased from another member on the forums and looking to sell it. I had a full PPI done 3 months ago at Dallas Performance. Car runs and drives great have had zero mechanical issues. Im sure I will get asked why im selling it so soon so i will get to that. I currently have a 2008 lp640 verde ithaca coupe with super low miles that i will not drive but i also just picked up a 2010 sv and looking to sell this merci to get a more practical daily sports car. I would consider trades. As most of us already know the roadster is an incredible looking car and an amazing driving experience but it does have it cons when it comes to the roof. Im located in florida so with the rain that comes and goes i want more of a coupe. i feel that the car is priced right to move. It does have a prior carfax accident and paint color change. This is NOT a collectors car but more of an enthusiast driver. Someone who want a cheap merci and will get all their money back out of it after having fun with it. We have seen an increase in these cars and they are expected to even go higher. The current clutch life is 55 percent. I do not have the original wheels or the original top but comes with the soft top that clips on with ease. Im looking for 122k or will take a trade plus cash, trade straight up or trade plus cash from my end. The car does have aftermarket exhaust sound incredible. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Photos can be viewed at my friends dealership website but i also attached a few. Please pm me if any interest. Thank you

Photos: 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago

Year: 2005
Vin: ZHWBU26S75LA01437
Miles: 21k
Color: White
Interior: Black

What is your contact information, I will come get it today. I'm in Naples, FL.

My number is (239) 610-2277

1 - 17 of 17 Posts