Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks,

I am offering my 04 Gallardo gated 6-speed for sale. My brain is motivated to sell it for a fair price, but my heart doesn't want to let it go, so serious offers only please :).

1. Vin: ZHWGU11M64LA00156
  2. Purchased from Lambo Newport Beach in 2019 at 12k miles, drove it over 3k miles over the past year.
  3. Nero Serapis: very cool metallic black with gray flakes. I get a lot of complements on the color. It's definitely personal taste/preference, but I think this color ages way better than the bright colors
  4. Black and yellow interior. Seats are super clean. the driver left bolster shows a tiny bit of wrinkles but looks way cleaner than most of Gallardos out there I have seen. Right seat practically like new
  5. Car is factory except for aftermarket exhaust, I am told it's either a tubi or fabspeed but it SOUNDS FEAKIN AMAZING! that unique high pitch sound like no other. Checkout the quick video in the link.
  6. Two remote keys (and third key), manual, tools kit included.
  7. I am motivated to sell for the right price since I am bootstraping a new business, but would rather keep if I am not able to sell for a fair price. I love this car. Folks at Lambo Dallas tell me this is one of the cleanest Gallardos that have come across.

Click here to check out more photos and video

Here is a summary of recent work done on the car (I have records/receipts)

9/2018 (at Lambo Newport Beach):
  1. New clutch and throw out bearing
  2. Oil Change

03/2019 - 4/2019 (at Lambo Newport Beach):
  1. Installed new skid plates
  2. New battery
  3. New spark plugs

7/2019 (at Speedshield in Addison, TX: website):
  1. Full multi-step paint correction
  2. Full front clear bra
  3. Full Spectra Photosync tint including windshield (awesome for heat rejection and protecting leather)
  4. Modesta BC 08

9/2019 (at Lambo Dallas)
  1. Oil change
  2. New shifter cables
  3. Brake flush
  4. Trans and diff fluid flush
  5. Gearbox fluid flush
  6. Replaced alternator belt
  7. AC service. fixed leaking high side valve stem and recharged AC

11/2020 (at Blair Automotive: website)
  1. Oil change

2/2021 (scheduled at Lambo Dallas)
  1. Replace 1st and 2nd gear synchros and reseal trans.

Selling for: $114,000

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks @Sgt93 i am really having cold feet :-/. It’s my dream car and always imagined I would keep it forever and pass it on to my son (5) who is so into cars and loves this thing. Will see how it goes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks @Sgt93 i am really having cold feet :-/. It’s my dream car and always imagined I would keep it forever and pass it on to my son (5) who is so into cars and loves this thing. Will see how it goes.
Require first right of refusal to any buyer if you sell it.

·
Registered
2004 Lamborghini Gallardo
32 Posts
You need to raise the price. That is easily a $110-115,000 price point. Manuals are going up a lot lately.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You need to raise the price. That is easily a $110-115,000 price point. Manuals are going up a lot lately.
Thanks for the tip. There is not many that come on and buyer pool can be limited so pricing can be tricky. Good thing I am not desperate. And with the work that’s been done last two years, whoever ends up buying knows it will be worry free.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Glws! Let us know what happens!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts