Lamborghini Talk banner

03 Murcielago - AC panel on dash went blank ?

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  sss620 
#1 ·
Anyone know why or how to fix AC panel ? Turned the car on one day and seems like No power to ac panel ?
I tried and pushed all the buttons on the AC panel on dash went blank ?
Checked fuses in fuse box on paasenger side - and none are blown ?
What is next ?

#4 ·
The ac panel is one that’s easy to remove
It’s held in by clips. No tools needed

wish I had a pic to show you. Mine is at shop so I don’t have access. All you need is a hook tool to grab behind the panel and pull. Metal clips disengage easily.
Maybe do online search to see if someone posted a video to show process

Good luck

#5 ·
The ac panel is one that’s easy to remove
It’s held in by clips. No tools needed

wish I had a pic to show you. Mine is at shop so I don’t have access. All you need is a hook tool to grab behind the panel and pull. Metal clips disengage easily.
Maybe do online search to see if someone posted a video to show process

Good luck
Any cross reference on these murcielago relays ? Located on passenger side floorboard.

Attachments

#6 ·
I am sure those can be cross referenced pretty easily even though I don't have part numbers for you. If nothing else, the local VW dealer parts counter should have them, but the regular parts store should have them too. Nothing unusual there, just regular 12V auto relays that should be easy to match up.

Do you know they are bad for sure, or just shooting in the dark as a troubleshooting step? I bet some parts store have relay testers that will check for free, but you can do the time honored tradition of swapping them with known good ones from other circuits in your car for a quick test. Or you can get fancy and buy your own tester for $16:

If you need a new AC head unit, it's really nice that these are standalone that don't need programming to the VIN of the car, like Ford does to you for every module in their cars. But you do have to look up the procedure to put the replacement into automatic learn mode, if you do need to replace your unit. I had my unit's screen go bad and replaced it with one on eBay very successfully.

#7 ·
I have the 12V tester and the two yellow relays are bad.
The brown 205 tested GOOD - green light after 10 clicks.

Lambo Stuff has (1) one left - and I need (2) two.
8 0061010037 MINI RELAIS
MINI-RELAY BITRON 23102
2 req $40.01Add To Cart Add Current Stock: 1

Thanks - I will try to find - cross reference replacements.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.