Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
i saw 3 silver VTs a couple weeks ago. they are definitely amazing cars. nice mix of old school charm and modern performance. to me, it's the best diablo variant.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are several variants of the "Silver" 6.0 cars...this one is the rarest of the variant as it is nick named "California Silver" a color made by Vik of the old Lamborghini Newport Beach..he was also the father of the Rossa Vik and Monterey Blue colors..

This SIlver has a "goldish hue" to it with larger then normal metallic Flakes..so it really POPS at you..and with the Blue Weave WIng and all the other Blue Weave in the CF through out the car..it just really looks rich and classy

A side note..it also has the Euro lower fog lights hooked up and working, which USA 6.0 cars did not have..but add a relay and you can get it done..as well as the headlights had the conversion to HID..bright as hell..custom exhaust, also door handels finished in CF..just a ton of nice options that make it like new..it even still has ALL the OEM Factory from new window stickers still on the car..!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Would love to see this particular silver in person, but probably won't ever get the chance. Looks very very clean from photos

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That really is the sickest 6.0 ever Roy. I wish I were in a buying mode right now!!

Only thing that would make it cooler is if it were orange. Or black.
I am not a fan of Black 6.0 cars...have had a few and they just hide the "Sexy" lines of the car to much IMO..

Orange is a "badd A**" color..hard to find a decent Orange car today...but am working on bringing one in this week...

Could ALWAYS re-spray this one to the correct OEM Orange...just like I did the Green or Pearl White one..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts