Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
▀■▀■ Vivid Racing Presents ANRKY Wheels - Perfectionism Defined & No Expense Spared

▀■▀■ Vivid Racing Presents ANRKY Wheels - Perfectionism Defined & No Expense Spared

ANRKY said:
We come from a long line of automotive enthusiasts and we are admirers of all things mechanical.

Decades of study and behind-the-scenes participation in all aspects of the empire has guided us to an intense appreciation of the absolute best craftsmanship, quality, design, engineering, and manufacturing.

It’s this obsession that has driven us to disturb the status quo.

This obsession that has driven us to partner with only those who share our passion and compulsion for perfection.

There exists a plateau; a stagnation of fresh vision, that has resulted in industry-wide mediocrity. We are here to fill the broad gap we see in the aftermarket world. A gap clouded with marketing smoke and decorative mirrors.

With an overwhelming array of inconsistent manufacturing options, we didn’t just go to anyone with a C.N.C. machine, we went to the industry leader in the development of custom wheels.

Top of the line Machinery featuring robotic automation is just a small part of what makes us here to stay. Evolving daily to bring the most influential combination of quality, design, and fitment to each one of our clients.

With a modern, global outlook and “SoCal”, USA manufacturing we aim to be an unparalleled choice in the aftermarket wheel marketplace.

We are nothing short of excellence – We are ANRKY.

Vivid Racing would like to proudly introduce the new standard of excellence in the wheel industry. Anrky wheels!

SEMA 2017 was a very exciting and fun-filled week of auto enthusiast nirvana. My personal favorite highlight was meeting the team from ANRKY Wheels and being immersed in their new wheel lineup. The attention to detail and perfectionism in each design and build. The excitement about creating a no corners cut, no expense spared level of brand. Some of the best minds in the wheel industry have teamed up with one of the best wheel manufacturers in the wheel industry to bring you a phenomenal new brand, and I have to say, I'm very excited and anxious for what is to come.

To discuss their various styles, builds, and finishes custom tailored for your vehicle, please contact me directly!

-Chris
[email protected]
480.966.3040 ext 226

1 - 8 of 8 Posts