Lamborghini Talk banner

▀■▀■ Vivid Racing | Armytrix Titanium Cat-Back Valvetronic Exhaust System for Huracan

2K views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  Vividracing 
#1 · (Edited)
▀■▀■ Vivid Racing | Armytrix Titanium Cat-Back Valvetronic Exhaust System for Huracan

Product Information
Activate the full potential of your Lamborghini Huracan LP610 with the Armytrix Titanium valvetronic exhaust; forged and designed by professionals with the most advanced technology available. Our diligent engineers designed the high flow system to handle the increased flow volume with relentless efficiency. The result is an increase of both HP and torque. Creating an ambiance like no other, with the expansion and the perfection of the exhaust note, The ARMYTRIX system will bring a new level of show to man and machine.

Features:

Precision-Crafted Aero-Grade Titanium
X-Pipe Vicious F1 Scream and Ferocious Power
The Only Brand With Valve-Controlled OBD2 Module For Quick and Effortless Installation
POWER WEIGHT TORQUE: +20.6 HP -22.8 kg +29.4 Nm
Titanium Cat-back valvetronic exhaust system

Fitment:

Lamborghini Huracan LP610 14-15

We also offer KW Suspensions, Agency Power, VRtuned Tuning Boxes, Brembo Big Brake Kits, H&R Springs, Vorsteiner Aero & Wheels, BBS Wheels, Volk Wheels, SSR Wheels, Avant Garde Wheels, Advan Wheels. I can get you setup with the perfect package!!

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x 226 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x 226
Email: Chrisk@vividracing.com

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

See less See more
1 5
#2 ·
Happy Tuesday everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that i will be leaving for Vegas tomorrow. I will still be available, but not by phone. If you are needing to get a hold of me, you can still reach me by email or PM. I will be back in the office on Monday.

PS.... If i get a PM from anyone whine in Vegas, special pricing might be given. You never know if ill be feeling generous ;)

Thanks guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.