Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing : Capristo Diablo Exhaust : Lambo-Talk Exclusive Member Pricing!

▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing : Capristo Gallardo Exhaust : Lambo-Talk Exclusive Member Pricing!

Greetings Lambo-Talk Members!

We are excited to bring you an exclusive Lambo-Talk member offer on all Capristo products. Offers to include discounts, package deals, and free shipping. Below is listed the full Capristo catalog for Diablo. Capristo uses T309 stainless for all of their systems as well as mandrel bent tubing and hand welds to ensure the smoothest flow and the best finish. The care that goes into each system ordered is some of the best in the business.
To discuss the exclusive Lambo-Talk member offers, please contact me directly via PM, email, or phone. As always, we have our best price guarantee and will match or beat any competitor quote!

-Chris
[email protected]
480.966.3040 ext 226

Lamborghini Diablo – Free-Flow Sport Exhaust System

Lamborghini Diablo – Cat Delete Pipes

·
Registered
858 Posts
Why don't you update the now-deleted pictures and post sound videos....that is how you sell exhausts.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I think i have every mainstream exhaust for the Diablo. Quicksilver, Tubi, Stebro, Ansa, original, but not one of these. I don't know of any Diablo that has one - and at that price point I am not that curious, although the company obviously has a great reputation. I would be willing to do a install, test, and write up... :)

·
Registered
858 Posts
I think i have every mainstream exhaust for the Diablo. Quicksilver, Tubi, Stebro, Ansa, original, but not one of these. I don't know of any Diablo that has one - and at that price point I am not that curious, although the company obviously has a great reputation. I would be willing to do a install, test, and write up... :)
And they should hook up with a real owner to get feedback, because in the Diablo world, their exhaust measures a big 0 on the scale. And the only surviving picture up thread looks kind of bizarre to me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
which do you like the best? i have a tubi race with tubi test pipes (i think ) on my SV...sound insane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts