Lamborghini Talk banner
81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Vendor
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Here are some pictures of the SVJ tips that are available.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,189 Posts
Indeed, the Aventador always got crapped on the last 9 years because the Kreisseg/Fabspeed/IPE Murc sounded better. But as more and more Brilliants hit the streets, we are all slowly over time gonna change the future status/memories of Lambo's last pure V12.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear Gentlemen,

I´m new here and I just want to say that I just bought an Viola Alethia SVJ after watching Azzurri´s videos on instagram.
Well I was on the owner for letting me have it, but since the video of it I kind of forced him to sell it to me.
Can't wait to get this fitted on my car. Will keep all citizens of Stockholm up at night.

@GTMEISTER

·
Registered
199 Posts
Dear Gentlemen,

I´m new here and I just want to say that I just bought an Viola Alethia SVJ after watching Azzurri´s videos on instagram.
Well I was on the owner for letting me have it, but since the video of it I kind of forced him to sell it to me.
Can't wait to get this fitted on my car. Will keep all citizens of Stockholm up at night.

@GTMEISTER
Oh yes oh yes oh yes!!!!
I know we spoke on Instagram but it’s going to be great!!!!!

·
Vendor
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Dear Gentlemen,

@GTMEISTER
Im sure you will be as pleased as Azzurri! Just email/message me with any questions you have

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S / 2017 S63 AMG Cabriolet
10 Posts
Thanks to Chris at Vivid Racing my Brilliant exhaust has arrived in the U.K.
I may be swapping my AV S coupe for a AV S roadster if a deal can be sorted out within 2-3 weeks, if not I will be fitting it to my coupe before mid july at the latest. I will try and do a fly-by video with a before and after comparison if I can find a suitable quiet road....

·
Registered
348 Posts
Thanks to Chris at Vivid Racing my Brilliant exhaust has arrived in the U.K.
I may be swapping my AV S coupe for a AV S roadster if a deal can be sorted out within 2-3 weeks, if not I will be fitting it to my coupe before mid july at the latest. I will try and do a fly-by video with a before and after comparison if I can find a suitable quiet road....

How goes it sir?

Waiting on news from mine still!

·
Registered
373 Posts
cant wait for this for my svj!

81 - 100 of 101 Posts