Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Vendor
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | Brilliant Exhaust Built by Technical Garage for Aventador

Vivid Racing Presents: Brilliant Exhaust Built by Technical Garage for Aventador

Contact Me Directly for Exclusive Pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x226 | www.vividracing.com

The legendary sound design from Technical Garage and Sasaki-san himself is now gracing us in the US! All models of Aventador are covered in his design as well as many other makes and models

A high-pitched roar that connects man and machine through the rise in revs.[/B]
This is the "sound" that the exhaust system brand "Brilliant" seeks.

In search of a sensual sound that resonates only when the performance of the engine itself is released, which cannot be obtained by simply replacing the muffler, "Brilliant" designs, develops and manufactures the exhaust system

Thoughts in "Brilliant" -For the owner to shine-

At Technical Garage Sasaki, which designs, manufactures, and sells the original brand "Brilliant," we have been sticking to one-off exhaust manifolds for many years.

And from the desire to push the performance of the engine to the limit and deliver the sound generated from it to many users, we launched the exhaust system specialty brand "Brilliant".

Commitment to endless "sound" -Choice of exchanging exhaust manifolds instead of muffler-
Exhaust notes are generated when the exhaust gas generated by the engine passes through the center pipe and catalyst from the exhaust manifold (exhaust manifold) and is discharged from the rear muffler. In the process, the sound quality and volume change. And the parts that determine the sound quality are the exhaust manifolds.

Generally, there is an image of "changing the sound = rear muffler", but if you want to change the sound in the true sense, replacing the exhaust manifold is the most effective. Therefore, we recommend replacing the exhaust system with an exhaust manifold.

Full system includes:
-Race pipes
-Valved muffler section
-Remote

Options:
-Tip box

Alternatively you can reuse the factory tip box or add the Brilliant design tip box to add the look along with the sound.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,189 Posts
Mine is almost ready! :love:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
He's gonna love it!

Reactions: Vividracing and BRU

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
269 Posts
No worries. I am happy for you. When did you place your order? Mine should be here soon enough...

·
Registered
269 Posts
I placed my order on November 10th. It would have been here yesterday if Japan had sent it to the right address. Not Vivid's fault, they've been terrific to work with throughout this process.
Do you have it installed yet? Any pics or vids you mind sharing?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yes! I am so excited to get mine is. Plese get us more pics and vids soon as well as driving vids if your are willing.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I look forward to your review and more info. I am sure I am not alone with these sentiments.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Sound cannot be matched. Enjoy Bru.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
They have just moved to their newly built shop are back and ready to keep building. That said they are now around 3 months to ship new orders
Glad to hear the transition is complete. Bigger things ahead.

Reactions: Vividracing
1 - 20 of 101 Posts