Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing Black Friday Sale! Capristo, Kline, Vorsteiner, Novitec, and more!

▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing Black Friday Sale! Capristo, Kline, Vorsteiner, Novitec, and more!

Greetings LamboTalk Members!

Starting today (Wednesday 11/13) and running through Monday 12/2, we are offering a combination Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale.

There are certain brands / products that will have pricing available throughout the sale, while certain brands will have sale pricing end as of Friday 11/22, and others won't start until Friday 11/29. To ensure you receive the most aggressive pricing possible on the products you are seeking, please contact me right away to discuss and secure your order.

Huge savings, incentives, and package deals can be had on your favorite brands including Capristo, Novitec, Kline, Fabspeed, Strasse, ADV.1, ANRKY, Akrapovic, Vorsteiner, VRTuned, Brembo, Armytrix, iPE, and more!

Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm PST. We will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday.

To discuss the available savings, incentives, and packages, please contact me directly via private message, phone, or email. Please bear with me during this sale as I do expect a very high volume of inquiries.

-James
[email protected]
480.966.3040 ext 249

1 - 2 of 2 Posts