RSC Tuning Reviews - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating

Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating Customer Feedback

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 08:09 PM
Bull Rida
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 0
Default RSC Tuning Reviews

Just wondered if any of you had experienced negative experiences with Stuart and Hershel at RSC Tuning? I did.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2013, 12:44 PM

no problems here. been dealing with them for over 5 years
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Bull Rida
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa View Post
no problems here. been dealing with them for over 5 years
It's previous buyers like you that I trusted RSC! After my experiences with them, I'll take my hard earn money somewhere else.

Not, saying RSC will be negative with everyone or everyone will have negative experiences with RSC, simply just sharing my thoughts. If I spill the beans, none of you would believe it or had put up with it?

Last edited by ToofDoc; 02-04-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-04-2013, 02:17 PM

there are known issues among SoCal owners for not getting their stuff after being charges had already been made on their CC.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:38 PM

No issues with my bumper ordered last week and arrived on time today.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:43 PM

what was your experience ToofDoc? It'd be good to share the details. Sounds like you got the part but maybe you had fitment issues w the bumper?
Old 02-04-2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djantlive View Post
what was your experience ToofDoc? It'd be good to share the details. Sounds like you got the part but maybe you had fitment issues w the bumper?
No, more like a cancelled order and return of funds issue.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Bull Rida
Silver Site Supporter

I don't want to share exact details right now as I am trying to sort things out with RSC.

It's not a refund issue nor it's a product fitment issue! I had the RSC bumper since end of November, haven't been able to install it due to some hold up caused by RSC.

It's more of customer service issues (tell me something that will happen, but it never does....over 6-7 times!) Due to this multiple times of not making "it" happen (promised deadline have expired), I decided to return the bumper and call it quits!

A second issue was a quality issue of a product that I bought from RSC....

Both issues are under resolution phase...we'll see how it turns out?
Old 02-07-2013, 01:38 AM

I bought one of their carbon center pieces for my 2012 LP550, the center part in the front bumper. It was the worst piece of Carbon fiber I have ever seen, didn't fit worth a damn. I had my buddy at a very reputable local shop look at it, he agreed and told me to send that pile of crap back. I was totally bummed that they would charge $1000 for such a terrible product. For $1000 i would expect the nicest piece of carbon I have ever seen! It took them forever to refund the $$ after multiple calls.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcast18 View Post
there are known issues among SoCal owners for not getting their stuff after being charges had already been made on their CC.
Unfortunately I am one of those customers. I ordered a set of CF mirrors from them mid-January and was promised the mirrors would ship out in a few days. Nearly 3 weeks later, no mirrors. I left emails and phone calls daily to no response until finally I disputed my CC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossGt View Post
I bought one of their carbon center pieces for my 2012 LP550, the center part in the front bumper. It was the worst piece of Carbon fiber I have ever seen, didn't fit worth a damn. I had my buddy at a very reputable local shop look at it, he agreed and told me to send that pile of crap back. I was totally bummed that they would charge $1000 for such a terrible product. For $1000 i would expect the nicest piece of carbon I have ever seen! It took them forever to refund the $$ after multiple calls.
Boss, are you speaking about the center splitter? I ordered this piece from them well over a month ago, and I am still waiting for it. Now im perfectly fine waiting for it as they did tell me it would take 2-3 weeks (Its been over that), what do you mean by poor quality?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.