Los Gatos Luxury Car - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating

Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating Customer Feedback

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 10:25 AM

Gallery: 0
Thumbs up Los Gatos Luxury Car

I would like to give a nice thumbs up to Los Gatos Luxury Car. I recently did the Power Steering Recall there. They are a top notch service shop.

The work took 2 weeks due to some additional parts that had to be ordered. Jordan, the service rep, expedited the ordering and kept me in the loop.

I had them fix a few couple things and they did the job perfectly for a reasonable price. I had them refinish the silver callisto wheel and it came out well. No one else had the right paint code. They were able to repair the brake wear sensor also, which is hard to troubleshoot.

Although Los Gatos Luxury Car isn't an approved Lamborghini dealer anymore, they have all the equipment/computers and can do work under warranty. That's a nice thing because I do not do business with the other Lamborghini dealer in SF (long story).

If anyone is thinking about getting their Lambo serviced by a dealer in Norcal, I would highly recommend LGLC. They have a flat bed truck and can pick up your car for a nominal fee I believe.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 10:30 AM

Here are some pics of my car when I picked it up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-11-19 16.25.33.jpg (63.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-11-19 16.25.49.jpg (62.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-11-19 16.25.57.jpg (63.4 KB, 40 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-20-2012, 10:40 AM

I'm glad to hear that you liked LGLC.

I'm a happy customer there as well.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by djantlive View Post
I would like to give a nice thumbs up to Los Gatos Luxury Car. I recently did the Power Steering Recall there. They are a top notch service shop.

The work took 2 weeks due to some additional parts that had to be ordered. Jordan, the service rep, expedited the ordering and kept me in the loop.

I had them fix a few couple things and they did the job perfectly for a reasonable price. I had them refinish the silver callisto wheel and it came out well. No one else had the right paint code. They were able to repair the brake wear sensor also, which is hard to troubleshoot.

Although Los Gatos Luxury Car isn't an approved Lamborghini dealer anymore, they have all the equipment/computers and can do work under warranty. That's a nice thing because I do not do business with the other Lamborghini dealer in SF (long story).

If anyone is thinking about getting their Lambo serviced by a dealer in Norcal, I would highly recommend LGLC. They have a flat bed truck and can pick up your car for a nominal fee I believe.
I do not know where you got your information...but they ARE 100% A Authorized Dealer for Lamborghini..both in Service and sales..they sell new cars as well. Also, hate to bust your bubble, but they are OWNED by the same one and ONLY owner that also owns BMCD, Lamborghini San Fransisco..they aquired Los Gatos when Symbolic let go of it, at the same time Symbolic let go of Las Vegas Lamborghini and it went to Audi of Henderson...which is now the Authorized Lamborghini Dealer in the Las Vegas area..

1-866-LAMBORGHINI

425-787-6200 Ext #3
roy@catsexotics.com

www.catsexotics.com
Old 11-20-2012, 11:22 AM

Thanks Roy. I didn't know they are authorized dealer. When I checked on Lambo's site a couple years ago (2009/2010), they didn't come up.

I do know they are owned by BMC. However, I like LGLC a lot better. Technican is dead on with the diagnostic, repairs are high quality, price is very reasonable, service adviser is proactive in updating me. All those things were missing at BMC.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djantlive View Post
Thanks Roy. I didn't know they are authorized dealer. When I checked on Lambo's site a couple years ago (2009/2010), they didn't come up.

I do know they are owned by BMC. However, I like LGLC a lot better. Technican is dead on with the diagnostic, repairs are high quality, price is very reasonable, service adviser is proactive in updating me. All those things were missing at BMC.
I agree. I will never have my car serviced at BMC, even if its a simple oil change. (long story here as well)
Old 11-27-2012, 11:06 AM

I'll be getting my recall work done there as well.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Banned

Which car do you have. I am looking for some luxury and cheap cars which should be durable as well. This is why because I have mine own car rental business. And looking for some weird cars.
Anyone here know about this then please leave his comment.

Last edited by flake50; 12-22-2012 at 05:35 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:30 AM

Great job at Los Gatos. They even gave my baby a quick wash and stored it in behind some glass windows to make it pretty to look at.

Old 12-21-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravill View Post
Great job at Los Gatos. They even gave my baby a quick wash and stored it in behind some glass windows to make it pretty to look at.

Beautiful shot. Best of all, it's your baby.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.