Lamborghini Washington - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating

Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating Customer Feedback

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 01:01 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Lamborghini Washington

Has anybody dealt with Lamborghini Washington in Sterling, Virginia? I need to get the power steering recall completed on my Gallardo and this is the nearest dealer. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Supporting Vendor

Stefan will be your service advisor for the Lamborghini department. Do you have specific concerns regarding working with the dealer on this matter?

I doubt you'll run into issues working with them on this, a couple clients have gone in for the same service and haven't reported difficulties.
Sterling, VA 20164
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2012, 07:32 PM

Thank you for the reply Josh. I don't have any specific concerns. I just wanted to know if anybody else on the board has used them for service. There is a dealer in NJ that is about the same distance from me (Kerbeck), but I have a few people tell me to steer clear of them. With any brand of car there are some dealers that are better than others. I am planning to contact Lamborghini Washington to do the service, but just wanted to be sure that they were OK before I contacted them.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Duck View Post
Has anybody dealt with Lamborghini Washington in Sterling, Virginia? I need to get the power steering recall completed on my Gallardo and this is the nearest dealer. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Just had my G-Spyder recall completed at Lambo of Wash. I dealt with Stefan and he was very accommodating. Had the car trailered there on a Friday and had it brought back this weekend!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-12-2012, 04:43 AM

I bought a Ferrari, a Masserati, and a Lamborghini from that dealer, and have had them all serviced there. They have done a good job for me. As Josh said, you will probably deal with Stefan. He has been very responsive and helpful to me. I continue to use them for my service.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Supporting Vendor

The only quandary is that the Lambo/Maser techs that had a few years of experience and training have moved on in the last few months, along with the service writer that had been there for a while.

As is the concern when running my shop, turn over in a skilled labor environment makes QC a difficult task. Fortunately basic servicing and a parts swapping task like this are all straight forward where any professional technician can perform the tasks with minimal error.

Lwash is under pressure from Lambo NA to perform well...that type of accountability certainly helps minimize issues.
Sterling, VA 20164
Old 12-13-2012, 10:29 AM

Thank you all for the the input. I called to make the appointment and they are getting me in next week. They seem to really have their act together so far. Thanks again!
Old 12-13-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Duck View Post
Thank you all for the the input. I called to make the appointment and they are getting me in next week. They seem to really have their act together so far. Thanks again!
Please post impressions after your experience. I'm looking for someone to service mine next season. I'm considering some independent shops too. I'm in Pittsburgh, PA.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Supporting Vendor

I apologize in advance for thread hijacking...I know it's rude.

Don't forget your favorite site sponsors
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF6853 (640x480).jpg (274.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg lambos 018 (640x480).jpg (274.0 KB, 15 views)
Sterling, VA 20164
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Car Dealers, Transporters, Parts Supplier Rating

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.