Lamborghini Talk banner

Underground Racing 2R vs R1 vs TSM ETS GTR

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  FH12 
#1 ·
Here is a little fun with some friends in Mexico the other day. I was on c16 which makes 1550 whp. The GTR is a ETS setup built by TSM which makes 1350 whp and the r1 is modded and makes around 180 whp I think.

I told the GTR driver who is a buddy of mine that I was coming out on pump, lol. I think it was the only way he would come out lmao. I let him get the hit to see if I could chase him down. **** was so funny when we got back in the parking lot. My tips were black before the race and solid white after the race lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQeaUX3HyIw&list=UUtgoHih6bgJI4Xnlb9YkzkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui_5EZ93mjc&list=UUgAiBjZTDTvb09_ZMJ-k5aw

#8 ·
You guys are crazy... that is child's play compared to what I see him do at TX2K!

#9 ·
This is certainly the wrong race for the R1 -- not what it was designed to do. Put everyone on a GP track or canyon, and the bike has the advantage, getting in and out of corners. Witness, . Although, if you actually put the same amount of money into a motorcycle as the cars, I shudder to think what it would be capable of doing.

On another point, if you're going to do this, why not do it during the day on a less conjested stretch? I'm sure you'll hear street racing is bad, yada, yada, yada, but since people are going to do it anyway... I wouldn't want to hit a chicken at 150, much less a deer. More animals and wandering freaks come out at night. Drunk drivers are more active too. There's a reason why business is so good for the cops at night. Plus, they are more easily hidden and expecting you while you're task saturated with racing. Street racing at night is just begging for a full-up slug-fest with the Grim Reaper. They can't even keep their cars on the track during Le Mans at night, much less I-85. This is more like a rodeo where the bulls are prostitutes and condoms aren't allowed. If you treasure your cars and have a need to street race that can't be controlled, you can become old men with stories of when you were young and dumb with just some simple decisions to do it better. If I were forced to choose at gunpoint which of these three to race at 11pm on a Friday, I'd pick the bike because at least I'd be the only one getting away from the cops.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.