UGR TT LP570 - Build #3 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 02:59 PM

Gallery: 0
Default UGR TT LP570 - Build #3

As many of you know, I’ve been lucky enough to have owned 2 Underground Racing Twin Turbo Gallardo’s these past few years. My first Underground Racing car was a 2005 black 6-speed manual…this was my first experience with the company. I was so impressed with the attention to detail, the overall package, the way the car ran and the customer service provided by UGR that I knew I would have a UGR car in my stable for many years to come.

Underground Racing - Peter B - 2005 Lamborghini Twin-Turbo Gallardo

I owned the black car for a year or so and decided it was time to upgrade to a 2008 Superleggera. I have always owned 6-speed manual cars and really fell in love with the feeling of the e-gear SL when equipped with the Underground Racing quick shift package. It was something I had to have and so I went on a hunt to find the perfect car. With the help of Home - Underground Racing Motors LLC - New and Pre-owned Exotic Vehicles Sales they were able to locate a pristine low mile SL for me. Not only was that car incredibly fast, it was everything I had expected (for the second time). High quality build that was put together with the same precision and care as my black 2005.

Underground Racing - Peter B - 2008 Lamborghini Twin-Turbo Gallardo Superleggera

Fast forward to December 2012…….since I got into Gallardo’s I have ALWAYS been in love with the updated look of the 2011+ Superleggera. Knowing this, once again, Kevin with Home - Underground Racing Motors LLC - New and Pre-owned Exotic Vehicles Sales located me a PRISTINE low mile black 2011 SL. As with the previous 2 cars, I’m now in the process of having Underground Racing build me another twin turbo beast. For now, all I have is pics of the car stock, but very soon she will be a built Underground Racing monster…thanks again to Kevin and the crew at Underground Racing, I can’t wait to get my new baby!!! Stay tuned for updates!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Supporting Vendor

Very nice and congrats!! Should be a monster!

Instagram@IMSAUTOMOTIVEDESIGN

John@imsautomotivedesign.com
Work. 917-559-2952
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:02 PM

O_O

I want your life.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:27 AM

Nice choice (i have the same car). Can't wait to see her completed w/UGR kit.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Gold Site Supporter

Nice writeup and a cool story...almost seems professionally written! And big congrats to that beautiful new addition to the stable Peter. I'd love to check it out if I can make it up to TX2K13 this year. I assume you plan to run this beast, yes?
Old 12-07-2012, 10:36 AM

No ADV.1's, no care... Good luck on the build!

Old 12-07-2012, 11:37 AM

If you do decide on getting aftermarket wheels lmk if you want to sell the stocks, I know someone that is looking for some.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:48 AM

Great to hear you have had good luck with UGR, I have been looking at different tuners for awhile now. I just need to pull the trigger!
Old 12-07-2012, 09:39 PM

Quick update pic:

Thanks all!

NiceTT pm me your cell and I will tell you about my experience with UGR on the various cars.

Malu I'm an HRE guy.....having said that those wheels look amazing on the 570, but 20's + TT = no traction...

Peter
Old 12-18-2012, 09:36 AM

Kevin says I need this....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.