Lamborghini Talk banner

So is Robert Himler a fraud or self-made?

140K views 73 replies 51 participants last post by  datsun240znut 
#1 ·
I saw this guy on Youtube, he owns many exotic cars and his girlfriend is also a millionaire, together they give to charity and I am thinking about buying his book but I cannot afford it yet. A Aventador owner, the one with the blue silver wrap from Florida said that Robert Himler had been telling people to send him paypal monies so he could send it to the Red Cross, and he had been keeping the funds for himself. Seeing how this is a close-knit community, I am wondering if you guys know Robert and if he does own several real estate and really owns all his cars as he claims on Youtube.

#48 ·
I've always been of the opinion that people who flog their car or have a "no f**ks given" attitude when it comes to how they drive and how they do things (like proudly announce how the car hasn't been washed in a year) didn't earn the money themselves to buy it.
It was given, inherited or somehow obtained.
But it wasn't earned. You'd have much more respect for it.

#49 · (Edited)
IF your referring to me, the car was purchased by me with no ones help. It was earned, and I have ALOT of respect for me car, my car has all its services done on time and at the dealership ONLY with no expense spared, my interior is always spotless (no one other than me has EVER driven my car either), and I do not redline the car daily.

Just because I dont wash the outside of my car on a daily basis, and drive it in snow does not mean I do not care about it. Its a freaking car, there meant to be driven....

Oh and I have not tracked it yet, but I sure will next year because its a lamborghini and it has a corsa button for a reason

#53 ·
Yes does anyone know what happened?

#62 ·
Sad news. I knew Robert and had no idea he was suffering from cancer. I bought one of his Gallardo's. My condolences to his family and girlfriend.

#70 ·
Ive known several people who all suffered from stomach cancers, unfortunately all of them died shortly after being diagnosed (one went into hospital on the Friday night, never made it to Monday) mainly due to its symptoms going mis-diagnosed or ignored as simple things like indigestion, so by the time it is known, its generally very advanced.

Sad news.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.