California Insurance Provider Recommendations - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2017, 04:09 PM

Gallery: 0
Default California Insurance Provider Recommendations

What insurance company are you with (in CA) and if you don't mind mentioning your deductible/coverage and/or annual cost, that would be appreciated.

I rushed into getting State Farm, though their premium "seemed" fair at the time, I'd be curious for some other choices that I might have overlooked.

I'm a bit concerned that they don't promise to use OEM parts and have no windshield coverage.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2017, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteLoop View Post
What insurance company are you with (in CA) and if you don't mind mentioning your deductible/coverage and/or annual cost, that would be appreciated.

I rushed into getting State Farm, though their premium "seemed" fair at the time, I'd be curious for some other choices that I might have overlooked.

I'm a bit concerned that they don't promise to use OEM parts and have no windshield coverage.
I use Geico. I have too many cars on my policy and I'm too lazy to break out the lambo coverage but it's very reasonable. Not sure about the windshield either, but I had Lambo of NB put a protective film on the front windshield which has worked out well thus far.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-17-2017, 04:32 PM

Didn't know a protective film was an option, interesting. May I ask the cost and how long you've had it/any issues with clarity, wiper blades, bubbling, etc? I'll have to research a bit into what that is.

Didn't look into Geico, but will include that in my next round prior to renewal, thanks for that info!

Old 03-17-2017, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteLoop View Post
Didn't know a protective film was an option, interesting. May I ask the cost and how long you've had it/any issues with clarity, wiper blades, bubbling, etc? I'll have to research a bit into what that is.

Didn't look into Geico, but will include that in my next round prior to renewal, thanks for that info!
No issues whatsoever with the windshield wipers, etc. I have had it on for about 2 years and if you look very closely, you can see the film. No issues with bubbling or clarity whatsoever from the drivers seat. If you look at it close-up you can certainly tell it is not as clear as the glass alone, but barely noticeable. I had my entire front covered with a film including the windshield so once again I can't break out the cost. It's probably about $1k or so. Give LamboNB a call and I'm sure they'd tell you over the phone. Well worth it IMO.
Old 03-17-2017, 10:28 PM

Also have all autos with State Farm....have to see what my coverages are.

Sent from my LP670SV
2010 Bentley Flying Spur
2015 RR SVR
2005 Lotus Elise (track rat!)
Old 03-18-2017, 06:46 AM

Get a quote from Cincinnati.

https://www.cinfin.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:49 AM

I use Cincinnati...

I have exhibition auto for my "toy" (McLaren). When I had my '06 VI Gallardo it was $980/year.

My McLaren 12C is $1100 year. 4k mile limit per year. Full coverage and stacked w/ my other auto's and umbrella policy.

I have everything on Cincinnati & I'm VERY happy so far.

I'm 27 btw and had the Lambo when I was 25 & 26.

Previous: 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo - Verde Ithaca

E-Gear | Nav. | RSC LP560 Front Bumper | SL Wing | RSC Side Skirts | Renown Wheels

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:33 AM

I have State Farm...it's $749/6 months, so $1498 per year.

Now I'm starting to think this is a bit high...interested in seeing others quotes.

This is for $500 deductibles, low mileage driving per year (I think around 3000 or so), but full and really good coverage.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:37 PM

I was paying 330 a month with State Farm (partially because of my young age). It was just a regular 100/300 policy. Just switched to Cincinnati insurance and pay $110 a month now WITH an agreed value of 202k and 500k liability limit. Very happy with the new rates.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:18 PM

May I ask all of you what your deductibles are? And do you have any restrictions on driving?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.