Anyone know this LP550-2 at Lambo North Los Angeles?? - Page 3 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2016, 03:01 PM

Gallery: 0

Here two more for your consideration black 2011 & 2014 LP-550-2 at Lamborghini Broward (South Florida)

Used 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo For Sale | Davie FL

Used 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo For Sale | Davie FL
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2016, 03:24 PM

The 2012 gallardo has more miles then I want and the 2014 has a minor damage report on the carfax. Thank you though!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-29-2016, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
Youre right, but when i went to take a look at the car, the condition of the car was nicer then the pics. I will be performing a PPI on the car so we'll see how it goes.

Yup, i saw that car also, I just dont like that two tone interior... maybe if the white was red..

"Youre right, but when i went to take a look at the car, the condition of the car was nicer then the pics. I will be performing a PPI on the car so we'll see how it goes."

That is good news. Happy for you.

Old 01-02-2017, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomaso View Post
"Youre right, but when i went to take a look at the car, the condition of the car was nicer then the pics. I will be performing a PPI on the car so we'll see how it goes."

That is good news. Happy for you.
thank you very much!
Old 01-02-2017, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
thank you very much!
Welcome! You are getting a great version of the Gallardo and with low miles and in good condition! There were not many 2WD cars produced. A total of 528 cars for the US and Canada. 30 of those were the LP560-2 cars.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Welcome! You are getting a great version of the Gallardo and with low miles and in good condition! There were not many 2WD cars produced. A total of 528 cars for the US and Canada. 30 of those were the LP560-2 cars.
oh wow i didnt know that! im definitely looking forward to being a gallardo owner! Thank you so much!
Old 01-03-2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
The LP550-2 is a great version. The LP550-2 is a lighter car. I prefer it over AWD. The steering feels lighter and the car more agile. You have to be more involved, connected, and reactive with the car and what it is doing compared to AWD. It is more of a drivers car. There were also many less 2WD cars built. One day the good examples will be harder to come buy. The realization of what the LP550-2 has to offer over the AWD cars and what a bargain they are is starting happen. If the LP550-2 is your car grab a good one while you can.
thinking about moving from my pre lp spyder into a LP550-2 spyder
any thoughts?
thx
Old 01-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ-GALLARDO View Post
thinking about moving from my pre lp spyder into a LP550-2 spyder
any thoughts?
thx
I have come to appreciate and believe that the RWD variant of the LP offers what a lamborghini should 'stand for' in my eyes - dangerous, on the edge, feels light on its feet, and a bit of trying to kill you all in one. Contrary to the marketing, and perception - the 'plain' 550-2 spyder I drove felt light years 'lighter', more 'nimble' and sportier then the 570 performante spyder I own now.

There are pros to having a 4wd sports car under many instances - but for flat out wild fun (within limits), 2wd is the way to go. My next Lambo will as well be a 2wd.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialpro1 View Post
I have come to appreciate and believe that the RWD variant of the LP offers what a lamborghini should 'stand for' in my eyes - dangerous, on the edge, feels light on its feet, and a bit of trying to kill you all in one. Contrary to the marketing, and perception - the 'plain' 550-2 spyder I drove felt light years 'lighter', more 'nimble' and sportier then the 570 performante spyder I own now.

There are pros to having a 4wd sports car under many instances - but for flat out wild fun (within limits), 2wd is the way to go. My next Lambo will as well be a 2wd.
The LP550-2 Coupe is about 300 pounds lighter than an LP Spider if you really want light and nimble.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:49 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 4

Quote:
The LP550-2 Coupe is about 300 pounds lighter than an LP Spider if you really want light and nimble.
Yes - after extensively driving numerous setups of Gallardos after purchasing my performante - I was better able to discern between the differences a coupe vs spyder, and -2 vs -4 wheel drive makes on these cars. Next car will be be a rwd coupe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.