Anyone know this LP550-2 at Lambo North Los Angeles?? - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2016, 12:57 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Anyone know this LP550-2 at Lambo North Los Angeles??

Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase my first Lamborghini and I came across a 2014 Gallardo LP550-2 in Lamborghini North Los Angeles that I'm very interested in and I wanted to get your guys opinion on the car and see if the previous owner of this vehicle is in here. The car is Nero Noctis with Nero Perseus interior and has 5200 miles. Because of my post count, the forum is not letting me post any types of links or photos, but any and all comments will be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys in advance and I'm looking forward to joining you guys very soon!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2016, 01:38 PM

The LP550-2 is a great version. The LP550-2 is a lighter car. I prefer it over AWD. The steering feels lighter and the car more agile. You have to be more involved, connected, and reactive with the car and what it is doing compared to AWD. It is more of a drivers car. There were also many less 2WD cars built. One day the good examples will be harder to come buy. The realization of what the LP550-2 has to offer over the AWD cars and what a bargain they are is starting happen. If the LP550-2 is your car grab a good one while you can.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-27-2016, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomaso View Post
The LP550-2 is a great version. The LP550-2 is a lighter car. I prefer it over AWD. The steering feels lighter and the car more agile. You have to be more involved, connected, and reactive with the car and what it is doing compared to AWD. It is more of a drivers car. There were also many less 2WD cars built. One day the good examples will be harder to come buy. The realization of what the LP550-2 has to offer over the AWD cars and what a bargain they are is starting happen. If the LP550-2 is your car grab a good one while you can.
Thank you very much! Yes, I drove both the LP560-4 and LP550-2 and prefer the LP550-2. Now I am in the market and seems like there's not alot of LP550-2 compared to LP560-4, but I came across the LP550-2 at Lambo North Los Angeles and actually went to check out the car and test drive it. The condition of the car was actually really good, the previous owner took great care of it. I wanted to see if the previous owner of that car was in here and see if I could get any more info on the car.

Old 12-27-2016, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
Thank you very much! Yes, I drove both the LP560-4 and LP550-2 and prefer the LP550-2. Now I am in the market and seems like there's not alot of LP550-2 compared to LP560-4, but I came across the LP550-2 at Lambo North Los Angeles and actually went to check out the car and test drive it. The condition of the car was actually really good, the previous owner took great care of it. I wanted to see if the previous owner of that car was in here and see if I could get any more info on the car.
Welcome! There still is time to grab a good car. I would look around some. Lamborgini Dallas does get some good examples in. John Hrad is excellent to work with and has great knowledge. The dealership also stands behind their cars. They have the top factory technician in the country. I would give them a look and talk with John. He could possibly find you the car you want when you are ready. As time goes on that window will close. He would also have a good idea about availability and the future market of the LP550-2.
Old 12-27-2016, 02:26 PM

I agree with TOMASO, I just purchased my lp550 a couple weeks ago and John Hrad was great.
Old 12-27-2016, 02:46 PM

Here is the car:

Used 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 For Sale | Calabasas CA

Looks nice!

Lambo Dallas and Lambo NLA are actually under the same ownership.
Old 12-27-2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomaso View Post
Welcome! There still is time to grab a good car. I would look around some. Lamborgini Dallas does get some good examples in. John Hrad is excellent to work with and has great knowledge. The dealership also stands behind their cars. They have the top factory technician in the country. I would give them a look and talk with John. He could possibly find you the car you want when you are ready. As time goes on that window will close. He would also have a good idea about availability and the future market of the LP550-2.
Thank you very much! I will John Hrad a call right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hail.repair View Post
I agree with TOMASO, I just purchased my lp550 a couple weeks ago and John Hrad was great.
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Smithee View Post
Here is the car:

Looks nice!

Lambo Dallas and Lambo NLA are actually under the same ownership.
Thank you very much! Yes, they are owned under the same ownership.

If anyone knows the history of that car at Lambo North Los Angeles, please share with me!
Old 12-27-2016, 05:24 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 4

Is it just me or is the driver's seat rather 'worn' looking for 5K miles?
Old 12-27-2016, 05:25 PM

Nice car, they need to detail that thing. At 5k miles, that thing should look absolutely perfect.
Old 12-27-2016, 05:37 PM

This car is very clean. If you would consider the color I would ask John Hrad about it.

Used 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 For Sale Richardson,TX | Stock# LT0986
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.