600bhp Gallardo? - Page 2 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2013, 02:27 PM

Gallery: 0

I can go to sleep with that story lol .... I remember your 08 ... That's wat I'm aiming to get now .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2013, 03:00 PM

GTR is an awesome car thanks for the pics but now that you've been there done that get a Gallardo preferably one with aftermarket exhaust/intake and you won't look back. In fact I would bet that if you still keep the GTR and get a G you will almost always wish your were in the G when driving the GTR not the other way around. If you really just care about performance numbers and drag racing you can build something that totally smokes either one for much less than an UG TT kit. At least for me driving a Lambo is a total sensory experience and never gets boring i don't really miss the exra 250+HP from my last car. I came to realize that no matter what you drive there is always something else more powerful. Having said all that I think about a TT kit at least once a week usually when i'm reading this forum and clicking on UG videos and haven't driven my car for a few days. Then I go for a drive and realize how amazing these cars are.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-06-2013, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKATS View Post
06 ,08 gallardos slow ??? wat r u on crack ? how the hell is a V10 520 hp car slow ??? the nissan doesnt even beat the 06 gallardos by that much .....

ahhhhh Check your facts again.....

GTR: 0-60 2.8 sec, 1/4 10.8 .....and this is off the showroom floor. More like Aventador category than Gallardo.

Performance stand point there is no comparison, the GTR will out perform in straight line, track, braking what ever you look at. But yes the feel is very different than a Lambo. The lambo is just very raw, even an LP and the GTR is refined and humble. Best of both worlds is to have both!!!
2009 Lotus Exige S260 Sport White
Old 01-06-2013, 03:41 PM

I agree keep both and variety is a good thing. turn r us on any given day which one do you enjoy driving more? Sunny warm dry conditions
Old 01-06-2013, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awdg View Post
I agree keep both and variety is a good thing. turn r us on any given day which one do you enjoy driving more? Sunny warm dry conditions

Lambo for sure hands down!!!
2009 Lotus Exige S260 Sport White
Old 01-07-2013, 10:14 AM

Quote:
GTR is an awesome car thanks for the pics but now that you've been there done that get a Gallardo preferably one with aftermarket exhaust/intake and you won't look back. In fact I would bet that if you still keep the GTR and get a G you will almost always wish your were in the G when driving the GTR not the other way around. If you really just care about performance numbers and drag racing you can build something that totally smokes either one for much less than an UG TT kit. At least for me driving a Lambo is a total sensory experience and never gets boring i don't really miss the exra 250+HP from my last car. I came to realize that no matter what you drive there is always something else more powerful. Having said all that I think about a TT kit at least once a week usually when i'm reading this forum and clicking on UG videos and haven't driven my car for a few days. Then I go for a drive and realize how amazing these cars are.
This.

Datsun vs Lamborghini. Not. Even. Close.

I always have to remind folks. There is only one way whoop arse on every car you see.

Old 01-07-2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravill View Post
This.

Datsun vs Lamborghini. Not. Even. Close.

I always have to remind folks. There is only one way whoop arse on every car you see.

I concur. There is only one way...

Best. Time. Ever.

But I still respect the NISSAN, for what it is.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidhadriel View Post
I concur. There is only one way...

Best. Time. Ever.

But I still respect the NISSAN, for what it is.
Please....Mere mortal.

Anyone else?
Old 01-07-2013, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravill View Post
Please....Mere mortal.

Anyone else?
Evil you are!! Unless ...That jet looks awfully small, for some reason...Lol

This one was also quite fun:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24056_379929891711_5377118_n.jpg (68.6 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 24056_379931411711_7467427_n.jpg (82.5 KB, 52 views)
Old 01-08-2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
You've summed it up very well indeed. My sentiments exactly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.