2014 Cabrera or ? - Page 3 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2013, 12:53 PM

Gallery: 0

We're all entitled to opinions. I honestly don't see how advising someone to take preventative/defensive measures against a cyber attack can be construed as a joke. Also General Tso's chicken isn't a "Chinese dish" it's American - but hey I'm the racist one apparently. Wish you luck with your Chinese friends.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2013, 12:56 PM

The way youre describing the doors are almost like the Aston Martin doors? They open with a very slight upward swing....which I find pointless. Anyways, your "sources" havent provided any new information that we havent already heard. The only thing they listed were the scissor doors, which IMO I highly doubt theyll make an option for.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-24-2013, 10:35 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

More pics!

Old 02-25-2013, 08:17 AM

My sources have told me the AVENTADOR will be eliminating the ISR and going to a dual clutch setup as well very soon. Apparently so many people have complained about the harshness of the transmission that Lamborghini actually listened. If that is the case then the first 2-3 years of aventadors will take a huge hit in value in my opinion. I am hearing aventador will get dual clutch in 2014-2015.

We will just have to wait and see

Last edited by Grigio Bicolore; 02-25-2013 at 10:58 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grigio Bicolore View Post
My sources have told me the AVENTADOR will be eliminating the OSR and going to a dual clutch setup as well very soon. Apparently so many people have complained about the harshness of the transmission that Lamborghini actually listened. If that is the case then the first 2-3 years of aventadors will take a huge hit in value in my opinion. I am hearing aventador will get dual clutch in 2014-2015.

We will just have to wait and see
Thatīs good news. IMO they should have given the Aventador a double-clutch right from the beginning. I agree that early Aventadors will drop dramatically in value. Nobody will want that ISR scrap when they can have a double-clutch instead.

Last edited by DiabloGT; 02-25-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:09 AM

Great pics Russ!! I kinda like them all. Even the big-but murcielago look alike!
Old 02-28-2013, 03:09 AM

i think its time to sell my lambo and get in line for the new one.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:27 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravill View Post
Great pics Russ!! I kinda like them all. Even the big-but murcielago look alike!
Yes I agree! Lamborghini has never let us down, I'm sure the G successor will be incredible. I just wish it would hurry up and get here. My plan is to trade up when the spyder version is released hopefully 2015.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:38 AM

Agree with Russ here. Gallardo was such a revolutionary design when it came out. I think the new replacement will have some very nice design in the looks department. The mechanical will come from R8 and maybe Porsche.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:30 PM

The gallardo replacement will not come until 2015 model year. We still have one more year of gallardo production. The earliest we will see if is September 2014 (if we are lucky). Spyder will not come until 2016 model year at the earliest. Still no word on 2WD but it may be a 1-2 year delay before we get it (2016-2017) model year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.