2004 Lamborghini Gallardo Salvage title 15k miles E-gear - Page 2 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2012, 01:42 AM

Gallery: 0

Only way I would get that car is if it was priced to good to be true like 50k . By the time you pay for the repairs you gonna be pretty close to wholesale value on a clean title car. I think 69k is to high for that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2012, 07:40 AM

> Victims of the Wind: A Lamborghini in Eagle Rock, Historic Tree in Los Feliz, Americana Christmas - CurbedWire - Curbed LA

Yep, that's the car.

CA license plate "TOP LOVR"

probably didn't have "TOPL OVR" in mind when getting that plate, though

Since it ended up with a salvage title, damage probably wasn't just minor...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:41 AM

^absolutely. 69K is ridiculous for a branded title.
$50K and you may break even whenever it is resold. A member here has been trying to sell his Diablo SV for an eternity on a salvage title for $50K and it will not sell.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by key03 View Post
$50K and you may break even whenever it is resold. A member here has been trying to sell his Diablo SV for an eternity on a salvage title for $50K and it will not sell.
Yeah I remember that guy selling that car. Wonder if he ever sold that thing.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:12 AM

^Nope, still for sale.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:57 AM

Gallery: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by key03 View Post
+1. The price including the cost of repairs should be at least a good 20% below market rate in order to justify the resale loss on the salvage title. 70k is way too high.

Now working on The Roads Project. Will be running amazing driving roads with reviews in flat out full HD glory. Launch late 2013.

gt-lux.com site/email no longer running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbchess View Post
When I watch Game of Thrones, I keep expecting to see Gvan rip through the back of a scene in his Lambo. All your pics and vids have peasants from Winterfell waving at you and ****. I never even see other cars. You drive in a mythical land.

Me, I got Houston.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:21 AM

Really, salvage title will about half the price of a car. At best really.

You say you are in the car business and deal with salvage cars everyday. And a lamborghini with a salvage title is not quite like a regular car.

It is even more of a pariah.

You should see the number of posts that say "want to buy 04-05 Gallardo, 'cause I'm scared Lamborghini ownership is gonna suck....yada yada yada...."

If you buy this car, you will be stuck with it. You can't even open the hood to check the oil? Or the coolant?

If that is ok with you, then great!! That is what counts.

If you decide to part with it, it will likely be VERY difficult to sell it. Most people that buy supercars don't have to settle for cars with salvage titles. Even used supercars.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:27 AM

Gallery: 11

Ravill,

I enjoy your posts. Mostly because your avatar is smoking hot, but other reasons too

Now working on The Roads Project. Will be running amazing driving roads with reviews in flat out full HD glory. Launch late 2013.

gt-lux.com site/email no longer running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbchess View Post
When I watch Game of Thrones, I keep expecting to see Gvan rip through the back of a scene in his Lambo. All your pics and vids have peasants from Winterfell waving at you and ****. I never even see other cars. You drive in a mythical land.

Me, I got Houston.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvan View Post
Ravill,

I enjoy your posts. Mostly because your avatar is smoking hot, but other reasons too
Haha! Thanks man!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:30 AM

Yeah you are gonna be stuck with that car for sure. Almost 10 years old and salvage .bad combo. I don't even think a bank will finance a salvage car anymore ? Not sure but I thought they stopped that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Gallardo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.