Service Records Preowned Murci - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Murcielago

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2012, 01:27 PM

Gallery: 0
Default Service Records Preowned Murci

Hello All!

It's been a while since I've posted, hope everyone is well. I am, still, in the market for a Murci. I have come across one that I like, it's from a non-Lamborghini franchised dealership (exotic used car dealer). I'm questioning the history of the vehicle and was wondering if there is a method of obtaining the service records, besides acquiring it from the previous owner (as I am sure the dealership does not have).

This vehicle has over 10,000 miles on it and I am concerned about the clutch (manual; not an E-Gear). There is a Lamborghini Dealership not to far from this used car dealer where I will drop it off for a pre-sales inspection. However, I would like as much information as possible while I'm negotiating a price. Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2012, 03:34 PM

Ok, so I went to look at the Murcielago I mentioned in the above posting. I noticed some things of concern, hopefully someone can tell me if this is normal or not.

During my inspection, I noticed that the mount for the driver side door strut looks like it broke off and was repaired. The base of it was uneven and it was covered by touch-up paint. On the passenger side there is a crack almost the entire circumference of the mount.

Is this normal?? The car is a 2002. The salesman tried to tell me that is was a cover that cracked and that it is common amongst Murcielagos. I have never heard of it and I have never seen this on any of my buddies Murcielagos.

Any assistance is appreciated.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:13 AM
Supporting Vendor

Post some photos for us to see.. of the areas you mentioned, and all the way around the car.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2012, 01:39 PM

Unfortunately I do not take photos of the area in question. Here is a link to the photos from the dealer.

Exotic Cars Princeton NJ | Luxury Cars Princeton NJ | Interstate Motor Sport | 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Murcielago

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.