ELA12098 on ebay - Page 2 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Jalpa/Silhoutte

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 08:54 PM

Gallery: 0

I have a thread on this car too. This is the shady car guy who buys wrecked cars and then tries to sell them. He homogolated this car from two different cars. And NO there is not one thing in this add that is correct. Look at the missing mirror, the missing center cap, the crappy pictures of the interior. I cannot even imagine what else is wrong with this car.

I have offered to buy this engine and trans... the price was 20K... i.e. the price of McL's wrecked car.

I would love to buy the engine and trans or even his old car in total, but this buyer thought his car would be an easy fix. I bought a better parts car sans engine and trans for 8K. I have all ready used about 3K worth of parts (exchanged them to keep another one running and then fixed the non-functioning part).

I would even give him 10K for engine trans and acc. pieces.

Sold #FLA12191 in 2002
Currently
Jalpa #FLA12242 In NH as a parts car (waiting on another Jalpa sale for an engine and trans in order to be rebuilt debating an LS1 and MR2 trans axle transplant)
Jalpa #JLA12411 Possibly the farthest North Lamborghini in the World (On its way to NH for a refresh arriving the last week on Aug 2012)
Jalpa #JLA12382 Finished and in Clovis, NM. The car is amazing!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 09:06 PM

Yes, I see he is using multiple eBay accounts as well to sell these frankencars. I hope you can find a drive train at a reasonable price.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-20-2012, 12:37 PM

Gallery: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by key03 View Post
Yes, I see he is using multiple eBay accounts as well to sell these frankencars. I hope you can find a drive train at a reasonable price.
One of those eBay accounts wouldn't happen to be "murcielago8898" would it? The guy who started a thread here a few weeks back looking for a Jalpa engine and transmission.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:45 PM

Caveat emptor
Silhouette #40006 first production car, Urraco P300 #20200 sold in September 2009.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohlgren View Post
One of those eBay accounts wouldn't happen to be "murcielago8898" would it? The guy who started a thread here a few weeks back looking for a Jalpa engine and transmission.
That is him!

Sold #FLA12191 in 2002
Currently
Jalpa #FLA12242 In NH as a parts car (waiting on another Jalpa sale for an engine and trans in order to be rebuilt debating an LS1 and MR2 trans axle transplant)
Jalpa #JLA12411 Possibly the farthest North Lamborghini in the World (On its way to NH for a refresh arriving the last week on Aug 2012)
Jalpa #JLA12382 Finished and in Clovis, NM. The car is amazing!
Old 11-21-2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovingtravler View Post
That is him!
yeah, he rebuilds lambos...he has a salvage 6.0 asking for alot of $$$..
Old 12-01-2012, 09:20 AM

It seems that he's been dabbling in salvaged Lambos for quite a few years now. I believe that these are also his cars for sale:

Lamborghini : Diablo VT in Lamborghini | eBay Motors

Lamborghini : Diablo VT 6.0 Coupe 2-Door in Lamborghini | eBay Motors

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago Rear Collision Salvage Frame Only No Engine | eBay

Lamborghini : Other white in Lamborghini | eBay Motors

http://bringatrailer.com/2010/11/15/...espada-roller/
Old 02-12-2013, 09:30 PM

12098 is back on Ebay, in a different ad and in Miami with a buy-it-now price of $39,999.99.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Jalpa/Silhoutte

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.