A VERY VERY special 6.0! - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

General Lamborghini Related Discussion For General Lambo Topics.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Supporting Vendor

Gallery: 0
Default A VERY VERY special 6.0!

Used to live at the Factory...on the wall in Italy

now it lives with me here in Seattle...

2001 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 Lynnwood, Washington | Cats Exotics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4Q_800.jpg (57.6 KB, 44 views)

1-866-LAMBORGHINI

425-787-6200 Ext #3
roy@catsexotics.com

www.catsexotics.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 05:36 PM

How much and how easy is it to find an engine?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-13-2012, 12:56 AM

No disk brakes and calipers as well.

Does all the electronics function ?

Nice piece of Italian heritage
2007 Porsche 997 GT3 mk1 (2010 - present)
1999 Lamborghini Diablo SV (2012 - present)
Old 11-13-2012, 11:29 AM
Supporting Vendor

is this a car someone would buy to make run? or put back on a wall somewhere like it was in the factory? is there a harness in it and all? this would be so cool for someone with a HUGE garage
Fabspeed Motorsport USA
155 Commerce Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
215-646-4945
215-646-9828 fax

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboGator View Post

Regular jet taking off ---> sounds like a regular jet taking off

Lambo with Fabspeed exhaust taking off ---> sounds like a regular jet taking off
Old 11-13-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed View Post
is this a car someone would buy to make run? or put back on a wall somewhere like it was in the factory? is there a harness in it and all? this would be so cool for someone with a HUGE garage
Damn, Roy, I love 'ya and all but, PRICED TO SIT. Why do you have it listed as a 2001? It was built a couple years earlier, wasn't it?

No, not a car that you can just stick in a drivetrain and go. If I understand correctly, this was a flat pan roller that had no drivetrain, meaning, engine, trans, exhaust, radiators, harness, ANYTHING.

I really wonder why you wouldn't stick it on the wall in the shop, Roy. At what you got it at, expensing it (or depreciating it), your cost will be awfully low.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurean bull View Post
Damn, Roy, I love 'ya and all but, PRICED TO SIT. Why do you have it listed as a 2001? It was built a couple years earlier, wasn't it?

No, not a car that you can just stick in a drivetrain and go. If I understand correctly, this was a flat pan roller that had no drivetrain, meaning, engine, trans, exhaust, radiators, harness, ANYTHING.

I really wonder why you wouldn't stick it on the wall in the shop, Roy. At what you got it at, expensing it (or depreciating it), your cost will be awfully low.
I did not know you have become the Lambo pricing expert..? Priced to sit??

Each has their own thoughts I guess..

HOWEVER it is the only one, so if someone wants it..and I have already been talking to a few..I SURE AS HELL dont buy stuff to sell it at what I paid for it..but you dont like it..BUY it and you can do whatever you want...

As far as 2001..IT IS a 2001 MY and IT is SOLD that way on a Bill of sale.. you want me to list it as a 1998...which it isn't..?

I think you have talked a little bigger then your knowledge should have today..and you know me...I dont hold back...thanks for the NON important and In-correct information you have sharred with us all today...

1-866-LAMBORGHINI

425-787-6200 Ext #3
roy@catsexotics.com

www.catsexotics.com
Old 11-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed View Post
For ART Display only..way to cost prohibitive to make it a running example..HOWEVER, the PARTS alone on the car far exceed $65K alone..anyone price lately a set of 6.0 wheels, a windshield, bumper, fenders, seats, exhuast system......which this car has all that... FYI most of these items are NO LONGER available from Lamborghini Parts Dept..

1-866-LAMBORGHINI

425-787-6200 Ext #3
roy@catsexotics.com

www.catsexotics.com
Old 11-13-2012, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roytoy2003 View Post
For ART Display only..way to cost prohibitive to make it a running example..HOWEVER, the PARTS alone on the car far exceed $65K alone..anyone price lately a set of 6.0 wheels, a windshield, bumper, fenders, seats, exhuast system......which this car has all that... FYI most of these items are NO LONGER available from Lamborghini Parts Dept..
It would be a great shame to buy this car to sell parts.

It's a part of Lamborghini history, it deserves to be in a good private collection.
2007 Porsche 997 GT3 mk1 (2010 - present)
1999 Lamborghini Diablo SV (2012 - present)
Old 11-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpaddicted View Post
It would be a great shame to buy this car to sell parts.

It's a part of Lamborghini history, it deserves to be in a good private collection.
i dont think Roy was suggesting someone buys it to part out, rather that even without a drivetrain there is a lot of value in the rest of the parts there to justify the asking price (which i ran by joe, i would love to have this in the shop).
Fabspeed Motorsport USA
155 Commerce Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
215-646-4945
215-646-9828 fax

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboGator View Post

Regular jet taking off ---> sounds like a regular jet taking off

Lambo with Fabspeed exhaust taking off ---> sounds like a regular jet taking off
Old 11-13-2012, 05:53 PM

Gallery: 6

Roy,

Just curious what is included on this car and what is missing. You say it is "for ART display only". I don't want a detailed list, just wondering in general what is there.

I think it is awesome, but I just don't have the wall space right now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.