My GTR vs Aventador - Page 2 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

General Lamborghini Related Discussion For General Lambo Topics.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 08:33 AM

Gallery: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russk View Post
For me the only thing that really matters is 0-100. That is the fun zone.
Yeah, but that's as fast as you can get up to over there without running out of road, and ending up in the Pacific!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 09:48 AM

Can we see vids of the chick please?!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-19-2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravill View Post
Can we see vids of the chick please?!
She was tasty!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:21 AM

LP700 vs bolt on GTR pump gas -

Old 11-19-2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo50Mike View Post
My GTR vs a friends Aventador...I was on E85 low boost. We both used launch control.

Some great racing today at the airstrip...More vids coming soon.

(And yes...Yum, yum flag girl!)

Turbo Mike's Modded GTR VS Mark's Lamborghini Aventador at the DFC Drag Race Runway Event - YouTube
Good race Mike.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:52 PM

Geeesh! And they call the GTR a pig. The only thing working for me in that video is the hot little number waving the flag.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:30 PM

lmao, the flag girl is a friend of mine! Her boyfriend is my peeps, too! Good people!

And flag girl also has a TWIN SISTER! (married)...I gave flag girl's sister her 1st ride ever in a Lamborghini!

btw, was at a car event yesterday and a hot girl gave me her impression of GTRs...she sees them as way too common and considers them on the same level as souped-up Civics! lmao!
Old 11-19-2012, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboGator View Post
lmao, the flag girl is a friend of mine! Her boyfriend is my peeps, too! Good people!

And flag girl also has a TWIN SISTER! (married)...I gave flag girl's sister her 1st ride ever in a Lamborghini!

btw, was at a car event yesterday and a hot girl gave me her impression of GTRs...she sees them as way too common and considers them on the same level as souped-up Civics! lmao!
Way too common!?!?!??? I'm lucky if I see another GTR around here once a month...But I see Lambos about 3 times a month - those things are a dime a dozen it seems!
Old 11-19-2012, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Way too common!?!?!??? I'm lucky if I see another GTR around here once a month...But I see Lambos about 3 times a month - those things are a dime a dozen it seems!
I see GTRs just about as frequently as I see Lambos down here in Redlands: not common at all.

Head to Laguna beach, and you'll see every sport car imaginable on just about every corner.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
lol, yes, I'm reading your inside joke there.

When your regular weekend car crew includes Joe, TeamSalamone, etc, etc, yes, Lambos are definitely a dime a dozen!

btw, at the car event I went to yesterday, there must've been 20+ GTRs there...couldn't keep track of them. Friend recently got a 2013 black GTR and there were so many black GTRs there, thought all of them were his!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.