How to become a LAmborghini technician? - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

General Lamborghini Related Discussion For General Lambo Topics.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2006, 06:33 AM

Gallery: 0
Default How to become a LAmborghini technician?

Hey all,

This is my first post and I have a question. How do you become a Lamborghini technician? Currently I am attending a technical school to originally to be a fabricator because they have those classes here. But now I want to become a technician. This school covers all of ASE Automobile/Light Truck Certification stuff so I thought why not. They offer manufacturer specific programs to people that want to become certified with a certain manufacturer. I was thinking of going with Audi seeing as how Lamborghini and Audi are both in the Volkswagen group.

I really dont have a way to become a Lambo tech mapped out. I was just thinking of becoming Audi certified and work for a dealership that specializes in Audi and Lamborghini(if it exists) and go get Lamborghini schooling.

Any information would be awesome and greatly appreciated, thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2006, 10:10 AM

Default tec school

U.T.I. United technical institute Orlando Fld.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-19-2006, 07:07 PM

universal technical institute?

right now I am a current student of Wyotech, if there are any technicians here, I would like to hear how you personally did it.
that would be awesome
Old 12-20-2006, 05:17 PM

Default Lambo Tech

Need To Know Where You Are Going To School.
If Your Good A Dealership May Be Interested,but You Can
Really Only Get Training From Lambo In Italy.possible
Thru A Dealer. At Least For The New Cars.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:23 PM

keep your head im from wyo-tech. i majored in chassi fab and high performance engines as well as night courses for building engines blue printing, balancing porting and polishing. i got perfect attendence an was not below a 94 grade in any class. and most important you need 100 % luck to get in.
Old 12-27-2006, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by symbolictech View Post
keep your head im from wyo-tech. i majored in chassi fab and high performance engines as well as night courses for building engines blue printing, balancing porting and polishing. i got perfect attendence an was not below a 94 grade in any class. and most important you need 100 % luck to get in.
Wow, if you dont mind, can you tell me how you got a job at Symbolic Motor Cars? What is your occupation? Did you go to a manufacturer specific program?

I have a friend at school who works at the local Toyota dealership as a lube tech and there are a couple guys that did chassis fab and the only job they got/could get was as a lube tech. I am curious on your situation, pm me or leave a message here. Any information would be awesome, cant wait to hear back!
Old 12-27-2006, 08:36 AM

i did need not go to any toher after school like audi etc. i got perfect attendence and didnt have a grade under 94. i always went to another school at night during my course in high performance engine building. just work hard and when you go to school work hard. more than half the kids sat thier all day talking about cars and didnt care about there grades. and the most important thing you need luck. haha to be honest. i am a technician here on the service side. you never know unless you try. every body told me i was nuts cause i sent about 60 resumes to every top dealer and performance shop that had something to do with lambo and ferrari and all these great companys, and i got it. just work hard and dont give up. my first day at work i got to work on and drive the veyron. it was insane
Old 12-27-2006, 06:28 PM

When sending these resumes were you looking to become an apprentice or an actual tech? Then did they send you to factory training or are they going to?
Old 12-28-2006, 11:19 AM

ive been here for 9 months, i still basically am a apprentice but i do just as much work now as everyone else. i havent been to lambo school yet. i been to lotus school so far. and within the next year or so i will be a full tech. you will never be an actual tech straght from school,, unless you have worked on these type of cars, you will always start of as a apprentice.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:33 PM

Wow, good to hear, I always thought that it is impossible to be a tech straight out of school.

How is Lotus school? Is it 6 months or is it like the BMW STEP available at Wyotech?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > General Lamborghini Related Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.