▀■▀■ Vivid Racing | Novitec Huracan Aerodynamics - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Supporting Vendors > Vivid Racing

Vivid Racing Vivid Racing

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2016, 03:35 PM

Gallery: 0
Default ▀■▀■ Vivid Racing | Novitec Huracan Aerodynamics

The NOVITEC Group is one of the most respected and experienced companies in the industry. Since the beginning in 1989, the entrepreneurial vision and creativity of Wolfgang Hagedorn has evolved into what is now known throughout the world as NOVITEC. From the beginning, the focus of NOVITEC has been the Italian Sports Car. The extensive NOVITEC program is characterized by the highest quality products, precision and craftsmanship. Today as in the beginning ,a NOVITEC refined super sports car is one of performance and outstanding design which carries an excellent reputation throughout the world.

NOVITEC, from its headquarters in Stetten, Germany, manages a skilled team with unsurpassed commitment and professionalism for the NOVITEC customers and partners worldwide.

NOVITEC AERODYNAMICS

Shape and design of the individual aerodynamic components are based on extensive wind tunnel testing to achieve the optimal aerodynamic form and function. In the development of these components, there is also a lot of emphasis placed on the aesthetics of the individual parts so that the visual design accents do not drastically change the fundamentals of the vehicle.

FRONT SPOILER LIP:
Fits to the original bumper, supports the negative lift

FRONT STRUT:

SIDE FLAPS (ONLY IN COMBINATION WITH NOVITEC FRONT STRUT):

TRUNK LID WITH AIR-DUCTS:
As replacement for the original one, supports the negative lift

We also offer KW Suspensions, Agency Power, VRtuned Tuning Boxes, Brembo Big Brake Kits, H&R Springs, Vorsteiner Aero & Wheels, BBS Wheels, Volk Wheels, SSR Wheels, Avant Garde Wheels, Advan Wheels. I can get you setup with the perfect package!!

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x 270 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x 270
Email: Ralph@vividracing.com

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

480-966-3040 Ext 270
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2016, 04:00 PM

SIDE PANELS (SET):

REAR SPOILER LIP:

REAR WING:

DOUBLE REAR WING:

We also offer KW Suspensions, Agency Power, VRtuned Tuning Boxes, Brembo Big Brake Kits, H&R Springs, Vorsteiner Aero & Wheels, BBS Wheels, Volk Wheels, SSR Wheels, Avant Garde Wheels, Advan Wheels. I can get you setup with the perfect package!!

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x 270 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x 270
Email: Ralph@vividracing.com

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

480-966-3040 Ext 270
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-16-2016, 11:10 AM

Happy Tuesday everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that i will be leaving for Vegas tomorrow. I will still be available, but not by phone. If you are needing to get a hold of me, you can still reach me by email or PM. I will be back in the office on Monday.

PS.... If i get a PM from anyone whine in Vegas, special pricing might be given. You never know if ill be feeling generous

Thanks guys!

480-966-3040 Ext 270

Last edited by Vividracing; 08-16-2016 at 12:20 PM.

Old 09-27-2016, 06:16 PM

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday! Its the end of the month, and its time to give out some crazy deals! If there is ANYTHING that you've been thinking about getting, shoot me a PM and let me see what kind of money I can save you. Thanks guys!

480-966-3040 Ext 270
Old 01-13-2017, 12:40 PM

Some of the highest quality aero parts you can buy for your Lamborghini right here! If anything is not in stock, only a 50% deposit is needed to get something on order. PM me for your pricing.

480-966-3040 Ext 270
Old 04-21-2017, 10:51 AM

PM me for pricing on these gorgeous parts!

480-966-3040 Ext 270
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Supporting Vendors > Vivid Racing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.