On the G's successor... - Page 2 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Other > Anything and Everything

Anything and Everything For discussions that do not fit anywhere else

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2013, 08:14 AM

Gallery: 0

and i'm not so sure some of the others you list are the "same thing" in that a 911 looks like a panamera/cayenne but a corvette doesnt look like a Tahoe. Actually corvettes problem was that there was/are 30,000 of them mass produced each year and they looked like eachother and were/are everywhere. Its actually why I traded in my C6 vert for my G spyder Now corvette has that same problem with the additional one of looking like the GT-R on the side and the camaro in the rear on the C7, but thats a different story/thread.
2013 SRT Viper GTS (Weekends)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Spyder View Post
for the p-car or lambo?
Gallardo replacement.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-17-2013, 10:33 AM

is it true they are developing the car (G successor) in Germany dream?
Old 02-17-2013, 04:22 PM

I agree with Rosso a Lambo soccer mom mobile like the Panamera or Cayenne might be good for the accountants but it will ruin the brand image unless it's a truly capable off road extreme beast (see attached) then sign me up.

Back on the topic of G Spyder successor bring it on I can't wait hopefully it's what the G is to the Murcie smaller lighter Aventador with a lively 9000 rpm powerplant
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bowler-nemesis-07.jpg (112.4 KB, 9 views)
Old 02-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awdg View Post
I agree with Rosso a Lambo soccer mom mobile like the Panamera or Cayenne might be good for the accountants but it will ruin the brand image unless it's a truly capable off road extreme beast (see attached) then sign me up.

Back on the topic of G Spyder successor bring it on I can't wait hopefully it's what the G is to the Murcie smaller lighter Aventador with a lively 9000 rpm powerplant
Yes, bring it on. I can't wait to see this much anticipated G replacement. I thought by now we would have some facts, if not photos.

Maybe Gvan can run by and take a look for anything suspicious!
Old 02-17-2013, 07:00 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

How close can this be??
2014 Cabrera
Old 02-17-2013, 09:59 PM

Russk: I hope it looks like that. If it does, that means our `04s thru `13s will still be in style for another 10 years!
Old 02-18-2013, 08:24 AM

i suspect it'll look very sesto elemento-ish in very much the same way the aventador looked very revention-ish upon its debut. that look is great but I'd really like to see an entirely newly designed model. Hats off to lambo on not taking one single left over from the murcielago in terms of engineering and peformance on the lp700(even the vertical doors are different) In the new baby bull i'd love to see continuity in this regard coupled with the same deviation on the styling front. fresh aesthetics are needed after a decade of gallardo.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Spyder View Post
i suspect it'll look very sesto elemento-ish in very much the same way the aventador looked very revention-ish upon its debut. that look is great but I'd really like to see an entirely newly designed model. Hats off to lambo on not taking one single left over from the murcielago in terms of engineering and peformance on the lp700(even the vertical doors are different) In the new baby bull i'd love to see continuity in this regard coupled with the same deviation on the styling front. fresh aesthetics are needed after a decade of gallardo.
Great way of putting it. Absolutely agree.

Went to the Toronto Auto Show yesterday (will post pics in another thread) and saw the new LP-560. Yawn. The front bumper wasn't as bad as it looks in pictures, but it is still a step backwards, imo. But really, seeing it displayed as a new model seemed ironic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Other > Anything and Everything

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.