Anyone own a segway? - Page 2 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Other > Anything and Everything

Anything and Everything For discussions that do not fit anywhere else

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 07:38 AM

Gallery: 0

I've always wanted to try one! I like pretty much anything with wheels lol. I just don't have any place to ride one to justify buying. Maybe ride it down my driveway to check the mail, but that's about it.

I don't get the "dorky" stigma these things have associated with them. Remember back in the 80's and early-mid 90's when computers were "dorky"? Yeah, that kindof changed. Video games, same way. I was a "dork" for reading forum pages that I copied/pasted to my Palm Pilot and read them at lunch, but now what do you see? Everywhere you look someone has their phones out doing something when them at every moment. Social and cultural stigmas are retarded. Do what you like, it shouldn't matter.

Ooo Flames!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *fill-up* View Post
... it has been very helpful in running my business (riding it from one warehouse to the other),
Now THIS seems like a PERFECT use for a segway - light transit for larger distances than you would care to walk (or it would just take too long), but you don't really need a golf cart. Kudos!
2006 Lotus Elise, Aspen white with red/black, Lotus Sport Suspension, Katana supercharged (7.9 lb / HP) SOLD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloSOON View Post
This is true of any car, bicycle, shopping cart, or whatever. Do you think it's MORE true with segways? Just wondering.
I think they are pretty neat and if I could think of anyway to use one I wouldn't hesitate buying one.

The tourist just don't know what they are doing and lack sidewalk etiquette. It's not the segway.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:04 AM

hahahahaha Guaranteed to make you (namely me) to fat to fit in my Lambo!!! I need all the exercise I can get!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 12:11 PM

i would rather ride a bike actually. better to get more excercise.

i think segway makes a great deal of sense for sightseeing. i wish they have them for rent in europe, where walking is really too much at times.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:54 PM

I would really like to ride one sometime but I agree with bike riding for sightseeing.
I can see how it would be Ultra useful going from warehouse to warehouse. I have often thought I needed a Goped (gas powered scooter) for going from the office to our warehouse.

Damn, now I wanna get one just to try it out....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Other > Anything and Everything

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.