Custom color seat belts for you Huracan - Page 2 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2017, 09:04 AM
Supporting Vendor

Gallery: 0
Default Blue seat belt webbing

[QUOTE=Blu Bull;1598178]Wow that is a great price, I paid about $1,400 for red belts for my R8. Do these come with everything needed? Also I had to send back my stock set, do you require that? I would be interested in a blue set.[QUOTE=Blu Bull;1598178]

Hey Blue Bull, we have some beautiful colors of blue webbing and I'll try to upload a pic of our swatches (don't trust your monitor but it'll be close.) Or surf on over to here: https://www.seatbeltplanet.com/shopping-cart/swatches/

If you get ready to move forward and need a few swatches, I can send them to you. We do bring in your existing seat belts and it's on those that we'll do the webbing swap. Check out the colors and let me know what you think. We usually turn around the product in 24-48hrs. We've yet to do any blue seat belts for a Lamborghini!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Swatches.jpg (34.9 KB, 20 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2017, 11:52 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Cobalt Blue looks pretty close. Would have been easy a few weeks ago to do but tougher with warm weather now here and shows or rides almost every weekend so don't want to lose car for a weekend. If I were to get them sent to you on a Monday by overnight and then pay for overnight back could install before weekend?
Old 04-13-2017, 12:35 PM
Supporting Vendor

Blu Bull, could you get them back in the same week sent to be ready for a car show? I guarantee it.

Cobalt Blue is my number 1 favorite webbing color. Based on your avatar pic, it certainly does look like the ideal color. I'll PM you with my email so we can work out webbing swatches and mailing address. Before we do any work, we'll get you an exact quote with shipping so you'll know complete cost from beginning to end - no surprises.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 04-13-2017, 10:09 PM

I will be reaching out very soon.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:55 AM
Supporting Vendor

Sounds great, boss. We'll be ready!
Old 04-14-2017, 11:39 PM

If anyone has done this, can you post up what is involved with the removal of the original set and the re-installation?
Old 04-20-2017, 03:32 PM
Supporting Vendor

Adrenalista, unfortunately I haven't personally been able to be involved in the installation on this car. However, I've done a LOT of seat belts and the process for removing the trim to reveal the seat belts is extremely similar. Auto manufacturers use very similar push pins on everything I've seen.

So far we've sent out samples of yellow, cobalt blue, flame red, international orange, and turquoise seat belt webbing. I'm willing to cut a deal for the first person that will take pictures of the uninstall/install process, even if it's at the dealer!
Old 04-20-2017, 06:57 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Got my swatches and the Cobalt Blue will go great with my car. Just need to work out logistics to get removed on a Monday so I will have car ready for weekend.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:55 AM
Supporting Vendor

Great! I hoped that color would work. A few days before you're ready we'll talk and I'll put together a project form for you. We'll use that to finalize exact costs and other details. The project form will also have shipping/packaging instructions.

Talk soon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Tags
interior, seat belt, seat belt repair, webbing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.